Kill Six Billion Demons k6bd ksbd

Breaker of Infinities 4-130

… listen…

>.... left index finger twitches, slightly. Incredulous look. Annoyance and surprise. Straightens up, dawning realization.

Attached: BOI130.jpg (1000x1546, 958.05K)

Me being extremely petty about panel order.

Attached: 1653052996212.jpg (1000x1546, 1.29M)

an improvement, I like it.

Big Jadis titties!

Attached: 1652457301410.jpg (750x731, 391.79K)

Very correct edit user.

>additional text
So the ones speaking in the additional text has been Jadis or her tech-priests the entire time. They are talking to and observing Allison while she's still unconscious.
Allison's still asleep. This entire sequence has been a dream induced by Jadis confirmed.

Attached: 1637367533458.jpg (245x314, 15.02K)

Chip n Dale's completely overtaken anyone's awareness of this.

so this isn’t an illusion?

from the patreon, kinda hyped to see this machine, looks brutal af

Attached: BOI131.jpg (1000x1546, 775.99K)

why does she umm and ah so often

Just call it a tic and leave it at that.

she's tired

>This machine runs on the most powerful operation system every conceived in this or any other reality. Windows '98

>my family this project

wut

Allison looks pissed.

Laugh all you want but '95 used to be the shit.

early patreon page, please understand.

I hope she places Allison into the machine. I don't know why, but I do.

sounds cool, looks cool

>in the first universal war everyone else of the Seven were fighting to become the next King
>meanwhile Jadis fought in the war just to satisfy her and her family's wheel autism
I'm starting to like this mummified nerd.

How did Jadis become one of the top two demiurges in fighting, if she spent all her time at the machine?
Seems like she would have to neglect martial prowess in the pursuit of the machine

She knows everything her opponent is going to do before they're even born.

Yes now, but according to Abaddon pre coffining she was one of the strongest. Now she is one of the weakest

>Jadis is nowhere to be seen in the first panel establishing the hall.
>Jadis is right in front of her in the last panel
Jadis is definitely not physically there. I wonder what her current official status is pertaining to her body's condition. Is she a mental projection created from her mind or is it her spirit released and actively omnipotent after Jag's possibly shredded her body into pieces?

The war lasted for a long time. Perhaps Jadis' family saw the writing on the wall and had their children trained well using their generational knowledge. After all most of the other demiurges wouldn't have spared her family for them to complete their project. They would have come for the keys and wrecked Jadis' family's shit anyway.

I'm getting a mix of some foreboding H.R. Giger vibes and wacky Jack Kirby science tech looking at that thing.