The Owl House

What are your expectations for "Clouds on the Horizon"?

Attached: clouds on the horizon.gif (600x600, 616.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yLxP3V4veJk
youtu.be/gFb5kL2_-Fk
youtube.com/watch?v=mU97S08uNjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Luz and Amity to get naked for a full length uncensored sex scene

Hope Luz and Amity meet on screen at least, but i ain't sure anymore.

This but also these two

Attached: 1649982597169.jpg (1508x2048, 175.19K)

UNITY

Attached: UNITY.jpg (800x595, 49.29K)

user, we're not that far down the slippery slope of Progressivism ™ yet. Homosexuality, then pedophilia, then incest.

lol

Attached: jkmjizws9j091.png (828x1410, 885.32K)

I hope the same too, but since we see Luz using her tamagotchi probably not

>Implying Incest isn't the most right wing thing you can do.

Any Forums has been telling me for years that the Jews were going to normalize incest, I'm getting impatient

BI running on windows '98, confirmed

Actually, incest is the family seizing the means of production :^)

It should run on Windows XP instead, it's FAT but(t) sexy.
youtu.be/yLxP3V4veJk

They promised it, when will it happen?

Attached: 0589e1dbcfbb6991fa71d12ad4ba0f3.jpg (850x850, 80.23K)

This but with Belos shooting Bill Gates instead
youtu.be/gFb5kL2_-Fk

>Tfw Penstagram runs on Windows Server 2003
youtube.com/watch?v=mU97S08uNjA

Pain, suffering and trauma for Amity

Attached: amikitty.png (1125x1125, 1.15M)

who gives a shit

What if they ran on Linux instead

Belos ultimate plan is for everyone to adapt to TempleOS or die like the glowies they are

The EC grooms the thing to keep the population on check and Gov IT is glacialy slow, on top of Belos being an old hag, probably is running in some 90's Solaris Workstation chained to some of those pipes in the castle.

here my prediction to the episode
>Amity tells what happened at school to her parents, how Hunter the golden guard himself tell them Belos day of unity is a lie to eliminate all witch.
>Alador wants to believe in Amity but Odalia quick step in saying this is bullshit that the golden guard is just another rebel and maybe she even say this is something made up be Luz.
>Alador finally decide that even him is done with odalia and stand for his daughter.
>in a act of pure rage seeing she no long control the family and because Odalia simple dont want to believe she wasted her life on a lie she call Coven agents against Hunter and the entire school in the hopes to win the grace of the emperor.
>this lead to the emperor forces going after basic all of Luz friends and even the teachers and the school principal.
>things backfire hard for Odalia because Amity was among the students that fought against emperor scouts so they also attack the blight house, the episode ends with both Alador and Odalia captured.

Wiping off your sweat with a piece of Amity's underwear after her bedroom was mysteriously panty raided last night

Attached: straighten.png (1357x1027, 715.94K)

Why is Amity just so made for suffering?

>Belos is Terry Davis
>the real endgame villain of the show is glow in the dark CIA niggers
Fund it

Damn, i wish i could write for shit.

Amity is only hetero for Edric's cock

FPBP
I will forgive all this show's problems if it just gives us one Between Friends-worthy lewd

Attached: between_friends_231471.png (1275x1652, 821.16K)

>Guys what if that one book amity read that came to life is a metaphor of the collector?

I will be very impressed if they pull a Domino with this.

>made for suffering
That's Hunter

Attached: bf4173fcc530cdd9ba704f4666fb321b.jpg (736x568, 47.22K)

Plausible, though the kids already put the target on themselves after fighting the guards in the school i doubt Odalia will have to do shit for the EC to come for Amity. I can see her going even more dirty, like trying to blackmail Amity to obey her with Hunter's current hideout (which will be probably Gus or Willow's house by that moment, regarding on what will they be doing).

awwwwwww belos likes luz

Attached: file.png (620x680, 356.44K)

that really did not need to be a gif

This was addressed the better part of a year ago

Attached: suffering.png (1282x326, 159.28K)

I wanna eat out Lilith

dude that's just creepy.

>screencapping his own posts
Real cringe, bro

Ryonafags have always latched on Amity as well, just that Hunter has had more screen time the last few weeks.