>[Wolverine tosses the keys to Cyclops' stolen bike, Cyclops tosses them back]
>WOLVERINE: Your bike needs gas.
>CYCLOPS: Fill it.

Dub

>WOLVERINE: Here are your keys.
>CYCLOPS: K-keep them.

Original
>[Wolverine kisses Jean, she stops him.]
>JEAN: Logan, please don't make me do this.
>WOLVERINE: Do what?
>JEAN: Leave.

Dub

>JEAN: Logan, please don't let me do this.
>WOLVERINE: Do what?
>JEAN: Leave.

Original

>[Jean sacrificed herself and everyone is sad]
>WOLVERINE: Listen. She did make a choice. She chose you.

Dub

>WOLVERINE: Listen. She did make a choice. Her life for yours.

Attached: Ciclope.jpg (483x698, 48.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kdnovelties.com/personalized-books/x-men.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based HUEchads.

I never understood why modern marvel hates the best X Man. They seem hell bent on embarrassing and emasculating Scott every chance they get. It's really annoying since he's among the most fleshed out characters in the comics.

I wish he had his optic blasts in Sonic.

Trips of truth

Childhood is idolizing Wolverine

adulthood is realizing Cyclops was better

So Cyclops wanted to fuck Storm instead of Jean all along

Because The Scott/Logan/Jean Love Triangle was big in the 80s, maybe 90s. However, Wolverine was a runaway success and had tons of spin-offs under his belt so they wanted to push Logan more at the expense of Scott. It was only during the mid 2000s did things calm down because they realized Logan's a great character, but a shitty leader.

SPBP.

Jean is awful in a team up comic where so many other women are top tier. Storm is pretty damn good but Emma Frost wasn't bad either. I'm personally partial to Jubilee though that may be due to a marvel writer tying me into a picture book with her as a child. Sometimes being autistic has it's perks.
>(no I didn't save it and no I can't prove it in all likelihood, No I didn't keep it as I was a retarded sperg, yes it torments me to this day that I had the one and only copy of a comic where I am a shota with a hot comic woman and I lost it forever, yes I feel like that bad guy from Shazam in that I lost my one chance at greatness)

>yes it torments me to this day that I had the one and only copy of a comic where I am a shota with a hot comic woman and I lost it forever
Have you ever tried actually looking for it? Sounds like it wouldn't be that hard to track down on the Marvel wiki.

user, the joke is that the actor has a black wife in Sonic. Nothing to do with Jean, even though she is a shitty character these days

He’s a white male aspirational figure, that isn’t fashionable

I FUCKING FOUND IT. This was at the time one of the happiest moments of my life.
>sort of
kdnovelties.com/personalized-books/x-men.html

Not really though. If you mean the current poly shit, you have to understand that the weirdo writers don't think it's remotely wrong or embarassing.
Scott gets wanked pretty often.

oh my

Attached: 1639068554773.png (340x455, 265.29K)

NTA but what joke is there? Because in my opinion the couple presented are the best parents for Sonic.

>I never understood why modern marvel hates the best X Man.
But they love Wolverine, user.

Attached: Screenshot_20220420-211527_Chrome.jpg (1018x1595, 484.36K)

The joke is "same actor haha"

It's tough being a Cyke fan

Attached: a5f.jpg (1280x1280, 117.83K)

Hanging out with the X-Men sounds like fun

cuck

Attached: X-Factor 002-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.82M)

because Wolverine is a writters pet and power fantasy, and to push logan up they need to bring cyclops down.
its the only reason why a ugly stinky canadian boderline rapist manlet could have a chance with redhead Gigastacy agains his 11/10 gigachad bf
God i hate Wolverine

For me, it's the Ragin' Cajun

bub

Attached: jean.jpg (375x499, 63.16K)