Outlives the owl house nerds

>outlives the owl house nerds
>outlives frog fags
>outlives infinity train
>has the most fetish fuel
>only 2% of episodes are episodic
>despite having a nonexistent fandom

It feels good to love Summer camp island

Attached: tumblr_phtntrKyqS1t0h4k2_540.jpg (540x304, 33.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/CYZ2ajGPsLQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

based SCIchads
the picture of Hilda standing over murdered cartoon heroines should be replaced with Susie

It is actually a good show.

Attached: Ghost.png (720x900, 67.4K)

How did this show manage to survive for so long. I don’t imagine it’s a juggernaut in viewership.

The show is actually good

This show is where all the actually talented story people from adventure time went to work and it shows, jesus christ they turned such an awful pilot into a banger show

>good
It just appeals to one of your fetishes. That's the only reason anyone watches it.

Have you watched it beyond 3 episodes?

no, people watch it because it's charming and funny and occasionally goes a bit darker than you'd expect it to

>outlives
Johnny Test has been on TV in decades. That's no indication of quality.

Post more susie

As someone who occasionall watches it, the lack of any real organised fandom outside of some threads and a few tumblr blogs confuses me

Attached: 1.png (3126x4473, 1.27M)

Attached: 2.png (1978x6128, 1.68M)

That's good though, the more popular a show gets, the more insane and unironically autistic the fanbase gets

I kept up with the first two seasons as they aired, and enjoyed them before realizing that the rubber wasn't meeting the road anywhere.

so is julia... y'know... ?

She likes children

>he doesn't know
it's over, it's done
production on the next season was halted, the staff were dispersed, the creator/showrunner is out of cartoons entirely

>has the most fetish fuel
Braapbros we won! In all seriousness susie farting has the most views of all the YouTube clips of summer camp island.

hot? yes

I don't know why you're lying and stating these facts without evidence, unless you've been misinformed. Julia Pott left the show in January and confirmed more episodes were on the way.
instagram.com/p/CYZ2ajGPsLQ/