Death Battle

Current Death Battle will be Omni-Man vs Homelander.
It will be hand-drawn.
Omni-Man preview.
youtube.com/watch?v=gXGGIybhT8c
Homelander preview.
youtube.com/watch?v=85mAquTk7wY
Fight preview.
streamable.com/da5sch
Remember to report and ignore shitposters.

Attached: omnilander.png (1280x720, 1.52M)

Already a thread

Yeah, and that thread sucks. It was made by an iphone poster and doesn't even have the fight that's coming up.

Omni man obliterate an entire inter dimensional empire by himself

Please for the love of God let the next fight be something that isn't comics

What's that? You want more Marvel and DC? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

NOOOOOO

So why not

So. How much violence is Homelander gonna get in his face?

I'm mostly wondering how they're going to try to make the fight animation look even. It would be cool if it was just 3 minutes of Nolan just disassembling Homelander like a piece of IKEA furniture, though.

when does it come out?

Sunday. The high quality mega hasn't been updated because that user is a RWBYfag and hates us. The low quality mega seems to be updated in the evening now.

Absolutely never ever

Attached: FireNationVSBlackHole.jpg (775x436, 50.49K)

Why not what?

Sorry, sweaty, but there's just nothing else popular enough

To be fair, Omni-Man's preview has hit 300k views after being out for 2 days. It has more views than any other character preview this season, and more views than any character preview from last season other than Popeye and Saitama. Homelander's preview has hit 176k in less than 24 hours, and will probably hit 200k before 24 hours is up. If the episode and fight don't suck, this shit is going to do crazy numbers.

Does Homelander care about anybody? I've never watched The Boys. I know he's truly far weaker, but I still think Omni-Man would have a weakness in that he does still love his son. Debbie is dead, but that could be a chekhov's gun for how Homelander could pull out a win, by going after Mark.

I just feel like, with the new season of the boys happening very soon, a controversial homelander win would drive curious viewers to check out the show and I'm trying to figure out ways they could pull it off.

Speaking of , I wonder just how powerful Hulk can get. IIRC there’s a version of Hulk who’s powered by The One Below All as his champion, like a Juggernaut/Cyttorak situation I think.

Was Broly ever stated to have a limit to his power, or could he theoretically keep getting stronger to match TOBA-powered Hulk?

Dude, even TV Series Mark kicks Homelander's ass. Would turn into a Father-Son stomp instead of just Omniman smacking his shit in.

Speaking of Popeye/Saitama, that's about to hit 4 Million.

All Homelander would have to do is start laser melting crowds and Mark would just jump in front of every attack to try to save everybody.

would more likely be ozai vs endevor if they ever did it

Next episode will be another JoJo character versus someone way out of their league, only for Swan to wank JoJo in to winning once again.

Man, I really hope Tetsuo is fighting Mewtwo and not Magneto.