So when are matt and trey going to do a sequel to this episode only this time its rian johnson and jj abrams raping...

So when are matt and trey going to do a sequel to this episode only this time its rian johnson and jj abrams raping luke skywalker?

Attached: 6BF3DCAC-0584-4140-8BD6-FE7511AA07B9.jpg (630x492, 41.98K)

Probably never because Star Wars sucks shit
>11 movies
>two are good

>two are good
The first two prequels still have cool parts and ROTS is legit kino and the best star wars movie. TESB is one of the most overrated pieces of media ever made its painfully mid

Star Wars was never good.

Except The Mandalorean.

And the Revenge of the Sith novelization.

Going in episode order:
Meh but watchable, absolute trash,ultimately pretty good, good, great, ok with great peaks, ok I guess but it was just copying 4, its a movie, absolutely retarded.

Why would they waste their time?

The prequels are fucking garbage I'm not tolerating any other opinion.

Okay boomer

Attached: B1668F0A-0E68-426A-831E-EC47BCC3EEB0.jpg (731x639, 47.8K)

>Star Wars was never good.
>Except The Mandalorean.
Holy shit you're gay

Okay what, the prequels are written with the main purpose of merchandising and was inconsistent with what audience it wanted to view it going from poop jokes with jar jar to discussing the effects of the trade wars in the senate

The prequels are based and are clearly better than the OT
filtered brainlets need not reply

Making shitty movies that rape dead IPs to death is only ok when Disney does it.

Attached: 1652918976883.png (1200x675, 315.55K)

>Mandalorean.
>Revenge of the Sith novelization
A based co user. How rare

Attached: CO&Star Wars.jpg (497x617, 69.19K)

Space politics was intriguing and jar jar was endearing, seethe boomer

Attached: 49EADA79-610D-483A-B1E8-F834F6646953.jpg (1600x1200, 284.24K)

The prequels are only good relative to the sequel trilogy being absolute garbage

Rogue One is good

>Star Wars was never good
This

The first movie and Empire were good. The Luke half of Return was good. Plus the Mandalorian. And some of books and comics like that one comic where it was basically just Zulu but with Stormtroopers as the Brits vs aliens. Some of the games were good. Republic Commando was great. The Genndy shorts were good. Thats pretty much it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97.58K)

I'm more excited for they episode where they rape the boys

I feel like animating a fairly realistic depiction of a rape just to say "directors should stop fixing what isn't broken" is a bit much, even for South Park. This episode is one of the only times a cartoon has made me uncomfortable.

Prequels were just as shit as the sequels if not worse, any opinion saying otherwise is wrong

>So when are matt and trey going to do a sequel to this episode only this time its rian johnson and jj abrams raping luke skywalker?
They did shat on TFA but they ignored TLJ because it didn't fit their retarded narrative of why Trump won.

Then out comes Kathleen with a camera and a strap on to join in.

>liking sequel shit
>calling others wrong
Peak soi consumer right here folks

why has Labyrinth of Evil been making this big comeback among star wars fans?

Dont be such a pussy. The more realistic a rape is the funnier it is.

He was saying the sequels are just as bad as the prequels. Learn how to read. Also liking any Star Wars film is for bottomfeeding consumer fags, including the originals. It was a tech demo aimed at little kids to sell merchandise.