Now that Amphibia is over and the clone Anne thing is probably going to be retconned how do you think Marcy's book will...

Now that Amphibia is over and the clone Anne thing is probably going to be retconned how do you think Marcy's book will end? I'd imagine that she would keep writing in it after Amphibia and can show the slow decline of the friendship due to different life choices and it ending with closing some loopholes that offer a way back to appease loophole fags.
>The book ends with Marcy and Terri recreating the portal again while allowing for it to be stable
>meets up with the girls to tell them the news
>they all graduated college and tell Marcy they can't wait to start their new lives
>"I never thought I could get over leaving Amphibia behind but I've learned that times change and we all have to go out own way."
>"Yeah but sometimes I want to just throw it all away and go back but we know that's never gonna happen."
>Marcy decides that she should keep the portal a secret because she wants them to live their lives and not be selfish and bring them back to the fantasy world they had as kids
>The very last line is about her saying that its been years since she talked to them and is excited to visit Anne with Sasha at the Aquarium she works at.

Attached: 51yUAmToXPL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (334x499, 41.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thewrap.com/amphibia-ending-season-3-matt-braly-interview-disney/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I sure can't wait to get married to a MAN who I love just like Ann and Sasha did

Imagine the seething when they all have husbands and sasha only had the bi-flag because she likes to bring in Anne or or girls in for a 3way

Attached: 1652768858057.png (1280x805, 1.21M)

From what info we have, it seems like the journal will only have entries from as late as the season 3A period. So I wouldn't expect any adult entries.

Yeah, that's probably going to be the case. I mean, the guide to Amphibia part of the title makes me think that really is all we're going to get. I'm still looking forward to it but I am also trying not to get my hopes up.

>and the clone Anne thing is probably going to be retconned
I don't think it really matters since she acts the same, you can just chalk it up to cosmic mumbo jumbo that's beyond human comprehension.
>From what info we have, it seems like the journal will only have entries from as late as the season 3A period.
Do we have any info besides how many pages there are? Matt says he wants to put all the lore in the book and Marcy can't write about The Core or the moon robots until after it's all over, or if Darcy writes for her.

Attached: 1564592901412.jpg (1080x892, 1.01M)

>Do we have any info besides how many pages there are?

thewrap.com/amphibia-ending-season-3-matt-braly-interview-disney/

>There is an “Amphibia” book coming out soon. What can you say about it?

>The book is such an amazing opportunity for me to build out the world, and to also show folks what Marcy was up to off-screen. The book is divided into three chunks, and we’re working on it right now. I’m very excited about it, I think it’s going to be really, really great. The first third is going to be her solo adventures, everything she was doing in Newtopia before she met up with Anne, and I love it because it gives you such an opportunity to get in her head, because we all have this dramatic irony of knowing that Marcy got them stuck in Amphibia in the first place, we all know that. To see that guilt and to see that conflict coming through the pages will be such a delight, I’m really looking forward to that.

>The second third will be the episodes you’ve seen but written from her point of view. That’s like when she’s met up with Anne, but you’ll get to see her take on these adventures, especially I was thinking about Third Temple. She’ll be so excited to see, “Look at us, we’re connecting, we’re rebuilding. Coming here was the best decision I ever made.” That kind of pathos will really come through the pages.

>Then, the last third is Anne inherits the journal and when she’s on Earth, she will write her own thoughts, so that will bring it all together. There’s so much I want to do. I want to have a bestiary, got to have that stuff. You’ve got to have hidden messages and scrolls that you have to translate that have backstory on the stones and the civilization. It’s going to be a blast, I can’t wait. I’m really going to dive in in earnest now. We are working and building on it now, again, I really think people can look forward to it. It’s going to be awesome.

Attached: 1652802753.png (1024x1433, 887.5K)

>and sasha only had the bi-flag because she likes to bring in Anne or or girls in for a 3way
God i wish that were me

Attached: DE231F56-D121-4076-9B2C-B1E79A811E4A.png (1080x1288, 1.36M)

>clone Anne thing is probably going to be retconned
What makes you say that?

I imagine that they might add a bit to the ending to satisfy people who were upset about the ending and all the little plotholes that would allow them to get back to Amphibia

Journal 3 went a little past the end of the series, so this one probably will too considering that's what it seems to be aping (even down to changing authors halfway through)

If Darcy writes in the book it will be pretty Kino and it can explain more lore of the core without it being too out of character since Marcy's mannerisms seem to bubble up to the top of the cores interests and speech style

If there was even 1 Darcy page that would be rad but I doubt it will happen.

Maybe in the hardcover version as there is supposed to be shit that is only in that version?

>hardcover version
Wait, are there different versions of the book?

Because of the backlash, Ambiguity and it being unncessary.

Although it might not to be retconned if it's debunked.

>Watched the finale
>Marcy-posted all night
>went to bed at 1 o' clock in the morning
>In the dream I am at my Grandparents old beach house they sold when I was 12
>(grown up) Marcy is there too
>An equally awkward Marcy and myself were trying to get the the other to ask them out
>we both are trying to hint to each other but we both just keep blushing and laughing
>I finally ask Marcy out
>she shyly says yes
>a sense of euphoria fills me, I imagine marrying her one day, I have finally found a companion in life
>we sit around together outside and talk about books
>she lays in the hammock reading, I go make iced tea like my grandma taught me to make
>we drink it together on the back porch and talk more
>eventually we go inside as the sun sets and end up snuggling
>I feel like crying with happiness, I have finally found someone in life who understands me and that I understand. I am so happy.
>wake up
>realize it wasn't real and that Marcy is a character from a Children's TV show
>mfw

Attached: ceasar.jpg (720x580, 62.56K)

only paperback or hardcover with hardcover getting special extras

Oh my god...you poor bastard, I'm...I'm sorry...

Damn. I had to recheck my order. I didn't even notice the paperback one. I just jumped on the hardcover. Weird to see they went that route.

This better be 100 pages of nothing but YunaxOlivia hardcore yuri, otherwise Im caling bullshit in all that
>you helped us realize what was really important

Attached: Gay-newts.png (2535x1433, 2.1M)