BCB - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Maulo Edition

Attached: 5.png (800x1106, 400.53K)

ROUND 2 BABY

Attached: 115-6.png (1280x222, 133.57K)

i hope mike patches it up with his friends and people realize lucy is a hyperbitch that is causing all the problems

I hope Sue realises Lucy doesn't give a fuck about her so the white bitch has officially lost all her female friends.

Really loving this chapter so far. Let's get some more wholesomeness in this comic for once.

This hamfisted bullshittery of turning Mike around and making him suddenly sad and guilty about how he treated his friends is such an ass pull by Taeshi.

Like fucking really?

The dude had several months and several sperg-breakdowns.

BUT ONLY NOW that he's seen the "light" with Sandy and begins to doubt her while slowly drifting back to Lucy does making up with his friends matter??

Does she REALLY think nobody is gonna notice how fucking poorly this shit is written? It just comes out of fucking nowhere with no prompt what so ever.

Mike just goes to school sad because he saw Lucy sad??

Give me a fucking break.

Attached: 1649825275591.png (150x150, 18.71K)

The fuck did he do to David?

He was blinded by love user.

mike is having a come-to-jesus moment because he's realized sandy isn't necessarily always there for him and he almost pushed his friends totally away because of her. if they had broken up and stayed that way then he would've been left with nothing. no sandy, no lucy, no friends at all.

so he's realizing what he almost lost and is putting in the effort to make it up to his friends for being such a shit. granted, he's doing it in a kind of self-pitying, self-ingratiating way, but it's a step in the right direction and it seems like his friends appreciate that he's starting to turn it around.

hopefully mike can keep moving in this healthier direction and have a drama-free relationship with his friends, which will prompt them to realize how drama-full their relationships with lucy are.

Attached: bdc.jpg (792x521, 146.95K)

>BUT ONLY NOW
Yeah because only now he realized that Sandy is a bitch.

Attached: 1651518221118.png (304x275, 100.35K)

You know, I ain't even mad. Head sizes are still fucked but at least some progress is being made. I'm not willing to be charlie brown when lucy yanks the football, though.

Feels like every other page of this comic is about Paulo blushing over Mike

>Does she REALLY think nobody is gonna notice how fucking poorly this shit is written?
Isn't this a pretty standard trope if you lack the Goldie meta knowledge?

David may have seen Daisy and Mike kiss? Or just a gag lol

That's one hell of a grenade to so casually throw in the room.

Attached: Post this in every bcbg.png (253x736, 123.43K)

>come-to-jesus moment

Moar like, extreme massive damage control by Taeshi in a desperate attempt to make one of her main characters likeable and "deserving" of Wucy's wuv.

> if they had broken up and stayed that way then he would've been left with nothing. no sandy, no lucy, no friends at all.

There is literally no evidence for that. He could have broken up with Sandy, kept his distance with Lucy, made up with his friends and slowly and organically tried to repair a bridge with Lucy.

That is of course if anything could be done organically or with any molecule of nuance in this fucking comic. The character's don't so much as grow as they read a very predictable script of talking points and then fumble into random self-introspection whenever the plot calls for it.

Not after soul searching or conversations that turn them around. Nope, just randomly "Lol sowwy guise I was a total assclown now i see sandy iz bad and lucy iz gud, plz forgive me i was a bad fwiend."

"Yeah okay Mike, you're the main character, guess we have to without question."

Yeah that shit was still fucking atrociously written.

Why isn't Paulo kissing boys?

Paulo is so femine here. I love it.

Nah I'm fully aware of how fucked up Taeshi's twisted little brain is and the lolcow antics of her and Suitcase.

>make one of her main characters likeable and "deserving" of Wucy's wuv.
I think that's just a side effect of her actual objective of villainizing Goldie.

She saves that behind paywalls. She knows what her audience wants.

>Mike is such a fuckup why doesn't he see that and get better
>NOOOOOO MIKE CAN'T START TO REALISE HE'S A FUCKUP AND GET BETTER

Any Forums, did you forget your pills today?

Next couple of chapters will probably focus on Mike but Taeshi can't have the retards in her comment section still thinking he's the devil, so she has to fix all the bad blood he has with everyone else and do it quickly else half the chapters can't be just blank background with a couple of text bubbles.