Has this ever happened in real life or was just Mike Judge going BUT MUH WAR HEROES?

Has this ever happened in real life or was just Mike Judge going BUT MUH WAR HEROES?

Attached: daob.jpg (640x480, 30.44K)

it's funny

What did he fight for?

>what's a metaphor?

Of course not, its purposefully played for humor. The satire comes from veteran homes being notoriously underfunded, miserable places, so placing vets in humiliating situations to make money is referencing the sad attempts actual veterans have to make for fundraising.

>kill a bunch of Germans and japs in a nationalist frenzy to establish the American empire
>”hero”

Cry about it, kraut.

There's literally nothing wrong with killing nazis of any kind.
It is in fact a moral obligation.

trannies

So here's where you spend your free time putin.

>muh veterans
wow I can't believe we treat our human cannon fodder poorly

>There's literally nothing wrong with killing germans of any kind.
ftfy
unless you are pro-russia, you vatnigger

Why do you sympathize with the Tojos and Nazis

>Aunt Peggy, I don't think this is right. He's a very old man.

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-095331_YouTube.jpg (2280x1080, 497.89K)

What if, just hypothetically- Hitler and Putin are both bad?

There can only be one bad person in the entire planet user, come on we learned about this in cartoons.

What about captain planet? He had like 5 different villains that were all essentially just the same one but with a different motif.
...And then that one episode with Hitler.

Putin put a literal zieg-heiling, nationalist rally attending nazi in charge of Russia's space industry. He's not against nazis, he's specifically against non-Russian nationalism.

why don't you play follow the leader, Hans

Get knotted Hun

I think this thread is missing the joke that the veterans were mostly terrible fucking people, but it was still wrong to treat a bunch of dying old men like shit just to raise a little bit of money. It's not complicated. It's just a joke.

Attached: 1636986313710.jpg (1023x651, 142.08K)