Why is the CGI so bad? Marvel is a multi billion dollar property

Why is the CGI so bad? Marvel is a multi billion dollar property

Attached: 396991DA-0EB7-42EB-A853-85F2FFAD8F14.jpg (1080x1080, 106.72K)

For reference, here is the last Oscar Winner for VFX. CGI sucks ass

Attached: 1652789499370.jpg (1920x800, 585.08K)

don't know, but shulkie's gonna pound that poor man's pelvis into dust

Because good CGI is expensive and Disney doesn't want to spend that kind of money on streaming series

Loki and Moon Knight had good CGI though

I think another issue is this being a 6 hour project when compared to a 2 hour film

pathetic

Attached: she_hulk_divulgacao_disney_fiona_shrek_widelg.jpg (800x450, 56.03K)

And why do normies want to spend so easy on disney+ again?

Thats before they realised nobodys watching the Disney+ series, which is only a recent revelation.

Expansive if you don't know how to spend money, as many have said just hire an actress with 6.2 and use deepfake for action scenes a CGI She-Hulk would be cheaper, faster and would not make anyone's eyes sick with this PS2 She-Hulk

Attached: EASY.jpg (310x162, 8.76K)

Does it make sense as to why they changed Kamala's stretchy powers now?

They did that because of Reed Richards, not because of how they would look

ps2 looked better

You can't buy time. Disney's VFX artists are all working on 7 different projects all with strict deadlines. There's not that much money can do to solve that.

No it's because of how it would look

moon knight definitely did NOT have good cgi.

She kinda looks like Miranda from Mass Effect.

Attached: Miranda_Character_Box-2917796801.png (802x785, 548.64K)

It looked cool as fuck

Attached: 1651832366844.jpg (1280x720, 77.7K)

Why isn't she fucking fit? They just made her taller. I want muscle babe Shulkie.

Attached: cd1b04fbc4bfe409b93b991e3ce0794e.png (946x1056, 924.35K)

Some of it okay, but I’d agree in that half the time, it’s noticeably bad to me to where it’s distracting. Like it feels very much like a video game character in the real world.

If you praised Dunc you can't complain about Shulk

Attached: 1652791586168.png (1868x940, 1.81M)

A similar thing happened in The Avengers. One of the most anticipated movies of all time, backed by one of the wealthiest companies in the world, and some of the worst special effects I have ever seen. Disney knows they can only put in minimum effort and get 12x their budget back.

With D+, they don't even have to bother because it's a subscription based service.

Attached: TOHWm4X.png (874x492, 807.32K)

This movie looks great what are you talking about? Some of the best VFX in the last 10 years

What's bad about it? What's even CGI? It honestly looks fine, but she could be a little more buff.

Some of it is pretty bad, the shots where she is a darker green look like previs. I don't mind it being a little uncanny but some of it definitely needs a touch up

>Disney's VFX artists

Actually they contract out everything, which is a part of the problem. Disney, and all studio, accepts "bids" shot by shot for the VFX work. VFX studios bid for it by promising the most work for the least amount of money. Naturally, this creates a race to the bottom and in many cases the VFX studio heads promise more than is physically possible for their workers to provide.

This is what every studio does which is why every movie looks like ass