Smiling Friends

Smiling Friends

Attached: 2346B1E7-7176-4CAF-9E56-523B9C3911BA.jpg (512x288, 33.12K)

Pitch some other people the Smiling Friends can help.

Best cartoon of the decade? Best cartoon of the decade.

That's not saying much.

You.

only one of them is smiling

/thread

Daffy Duck

I found Oney plays through this show and it's the only let's play channel worth having in the background as I do other things.

What an actual Dogshit show! Notice how all the cancellations and networks dropping thier animation projects into the fucking ground after smiling friends got aired!? I fucking told you guys that this fucking shit would lead to the DOWNFALL OF ANIMATION AND YOU MOTHERFUCKERS NEVER LISTENED TO ME! Now every old fuckballs executives will see this shit and be like, "you know we could of greenlit this show that has deep characterization, lore, world building and tropes that could of change the whole animation landscape in the western sphere, BUT HEY LOOK SOME RETARD ON THE INTERNET MADE SOME SHITTY GROTESQUE ART AND SOME CHEAP XOMEDY JOKES WITH NEAR NO COST SO LETS GREENLIT THAT FUCKING SHIT!" Look what fucking happened!

>Crying over netflix dropping their animation department when the only good stuff that came from that were anime they funded
lol
lmao even

>netflix dropping their animation department
NOOO! not super drags and Q force and inside job and centaurworld and paradise PD and bricklebury and dragon prince! how will i survive without those quality, long lived shows!

DESMOND

Would be interesting to see an episode about someone who clearly has a lot of issues that cause them to be malicious and justify it as being "misunderstood", and as the plot moves along, Charlie and Pim start seriously questioning whether this client even deserves help at this point. Kind of like the Mr. Frog episode, but darker, I guess.

>I hate Smiling Friends

Attached: Not a care.png (405x310, 155.95K)

a character referencing to linkara

I'll take the tryhard troll over a lame samefagging narcissist any day

>a character that, instead of a head, has a big orb that reads "You, the viewer" calls the Smiling Friends for help

I actually centaur world and I'm happy it ended on its own terms before it got axed.
Also for both seasons I only watched the first and last two episodes. But I liked it.

Based

After rewatching the HellBenders shorts and animatic pilot. There's a good reason why it never got greenlit.

Attached: 167814134536.gif (500x288, 1.15M)