Why western animation is handled in such a bad manner?

In anime industry there are huge variety in genres, markets for different target audiences and projects for the most part are author-centric. Visuals are often getting alot of care, recently, even fluid animation previously an extreme rarity, became more fequent, industry grows and develops, while western cartoons never surpassed Avatar if we dont count Arcane.
In the west, mainly usa, they what to almoust exclusively target normies, kids, and give a wink to twitter from time to time. half of the plot is written personally by the board and another is supervised, if its an adaptation they rape the original story. Visuals are cheap, obscenely simplistic and sterilized to the point of absurd uglyness sometimes.
While cartoons continue to take losses, japs put out hit after hit. Chainsaw man is coming to example, and its going to be big. if you know what it is, you know that such a series would have never been possible to create in this retarded handicapped system.
I like western tradition of writing more and it pains me to never see it's potential truly shine because it is held back by short sighted greedy fools.
Why we ended up like this? When does it change? i want more Arcanes and less spunge bob's/family guy's/gravity falls' clones.

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (727x611, 82.83K)

>for the most part are author-centric.
lol

Japan
>Stiff
>Same facey
>No variety of looks outside of a few shows/films
Western
>Simple, but fluid
>Samefacey
>No variety outside of big budget series and films or indie works
Both markets have flaws.

>In anime industry
Stopped reading here
Get fucked off-topic ESL shitbag

White people just aren't as creatively rich as other cultures. They have no artistic soul

Attached: Goku.png (500x375, 369.94K)

CAPESHIT IS NOT THE ONLY GENRE SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY! AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN YOU MAKE THIS SHIT JUST FUCKING WATCH YOUR ANIME BACKLOG ALREADY YOU STUPID WEEB!

Attached: 1585378416566.png (601x595, 309.38K)

>In anime industry
stopped reading there.
don't care. didn't ask.
also massive ESL. thread should be put on autosage

>Ignores that everything s/he loves about Japan came from the White Western world, ie only popculture and electronics and the vidya
Asians are good at copying shit, I 'll give them that. Give an Asian some blueprints and he'll build your White inventions, but Asia would be technologically and culturally stale if not for the White man.

the seething has begun
>nooooo i dont want industry to learn and improve i want to watch the same ms paint shit written for toddlers thousand times in a row

Attached: league-of-legends-jinx-joins-fortnite-ahead-of-netflixs-animated-tv-series-1636063903187.jpg (1600x800, 136.76K)

remind me. how many % of all historical achivements are eurpean

also, dbz is shit

Sadly, the people here are too stupid to realize this, or are just so obsessed over their fictional culture war that they don’t care.

If you can't speak English, your opinion is irrelevant to me.

Attached: 1604350053900.jpg (310x394, 33.46K)

Literally all the fault of disney and hanna barbera, those fucks ruined literally everything

Anime is only seen as something for small retarded children

>talk about industry and what the west can learn
>muh culture war

Cartoons*

seethe more

Because in Japan there are a shitload of IP's through about 30 different comic publishers, getting their work animated through any one of 20ish animation companies.

America has three major studios that cover everything, and two of those own the big two comic publishers. So all we get are the same shit regurgitated over and over and over again forever and ever.

You're gonna get
>Disney/Marvel/Star Wars
>Warner/DC/Cartoon Network
>Paramount/Nickelodeon/Universal
and that's it.

Attached: 1504285190524.jpg (540x540, 44.08K)

is fucking everything monopolized already? free market is a meme.

>Not wanting to read an ESL's blogpost
>"Seething"

Shut up, post Dipcifica

Attached: 1522961344653.jpg (1024x493, 113.61K)

>says the guy who can't even speak English
That's why you keep saying "seethe more." Because of your limited vocabulary.

Now go ahead. Say cope this time around.

Attached: 1604350670217.png (297x242, 113.75K)

well if you didnt wanted to read it, you would havealready moved on, yet you still seething

Why'd you crop out Mabel