Loki was the most watched show confirmed

Moon Knight bros, Wanda sisters…..

Attached: AB4CFF1F-A926-4AA8-92B9-D4189A266046.jpg (1536x1598, 1.18M)

Attached: index.jpg (1159x551, 81.7K)

Damn Moon Knight didn't even make a ripple...

Anyone have this graph with the star wars shows?

Loki is an actual naturally beloved character, so no shit

He was supposed to die in Thor 2 but test audiences were genuinely pissed off. So they reshot the ending to have him live

Even his real death couldn’t stop them bringing his character back

Loki the show was garbage and took a huge shit on the continuity of the universe.

Fag

I honestly find that hard to believe because it felt like EVERYONE was talking about WandaVision

Really? For me it felt like the big one was Falcon, I just remember the Mephisto theories for Wandavision

apparantly twitter's all bots and influencers. this place also gets hit with constant shilling.

hate these streaming services never give actual numbers

>that decline
kek

Hawkeye deserved better.
I blame Falcon & Winter Soldier for scaring a lot of people off with it's hacky contrived racial shit.

Go back to pol

Falcon and winter soldier was an important moment of racial dialogue to address the inherent issues in American society

>130709019

Attached: 1595488595407.png (1024x1024, 73.68K)

I didn't watch Falcon because of the dumb racial shit, yes, but I also didn't watch Hawkeye because he's always been boring to me.

most people in real life don't use twitter and reddit. that's why nobody watches most of the dc shit even though those places will hype it up like crazy and talk about supergirl show or some shit all the time. that's why you shouldn't write comics targeting twitter fags.

:(

>Wanda sisters
Lorna?

Okay.

I liked it.

The new shows have a disastrous shortage of twunks and fangirl patience has run out.