Bob's Burgers Movie clip just got released

youtube.com/watch?v=g7zPUOOnI2I
Are you excite, Any Forums?

Attached: bob and linda burger.jpg (1280x720, 121.43K)

Good, funny, but I don't see it as any different from the show. The animation is kinda better, but shouldn't this be just a multiple-episode story? Why a movie?

Can't belive this movie cost 70m to make

Why not a movie?

it cost WHAT?!?

Animation aint cheap.

Why is this a movie?

>present day
Alright we're getting those long awaited flashbacks to when Bob and Linda were just starting out.

i missed bob talking to the food, it feels like it's been way too long since he's done that

Damn a breakfast burger sounds good right now.

To do more with Bob's Burgers.

animation can cost nothing

Because you can't do sex scenes on tv.

It can or it can cost a lot.

Normally I hate how low-energy Louise sounds but it kinda works here. Probably because this is such a milestone for Bob's Burgers and low energy Louise finally lands as a maturing Louise.

Why a movie?

By the way, every time Bob makes a burger I wanna eat it, but this time he put an egg in it. That ruins the burger.

Also, I hope there's plenty of Louise in the movie, because I'm in love with her.

Attached: tumblr_55e59f770b3674faad3f56df454b6f52_d41a931f_1280.png (643x960, 426.65K)

Because you can't really do this with a multi-part episodes because even multi part episode still have to contend with a 30 minute run time which alters the pacing of the story.

From what I heard the B-plot which is a coming-of-age story for all the kids but Louise is definitely taking lead with most of the emotional moments coming from her.

Check the skater in the street.

I guess we'll find out when the movie comes out. You're probably right, though.

By the way, have I told you that I'm in love with Louise Belcher?

Attached: images (1).png (143x352, 8.53K)

Maybe this question will be better suited for when the movie is released, but do you think I would be able to watch this movie with zero knowledge of the show beforehand?

It's never been a show I've been interested in watching, but the movie seems charming enough. I'd be willing to see what the hype for the show is about but I don't wanna watch 12 fucking seasons.

>Jimmy Pesto is in background
Rumors were false then, unless he doesn’t have a speaking role.

I see Pesto

It feels like an old recycled idea they already used to make episodes out of before. Also, the backgrounds look decent, and honestly, this looks like the budget an anime tv show get's not a movie but I guess there is only so much you can do with this art style.

We all are user, she's cute aa fuck.

>do you think I would be able to watch this movie with zero knowledge of the show beforehand?
Yes but you probably won't get as much out of it as hardcore viewers.

>animation is the same as the the show but with slightly more movement and shadows

Attached: Potoo1.png (716x650, 773.66K)

Technically that makes it better animated.