She has the power of a 1000 suns

She has the power of a 1000 suns

Attached: FQ5jFDBXoAAWSXQ.jpg (1296x1400, 202.86K)

She'll probably tell the glove to give her dating advice.

Just be yourself t. infinity gauntlet.

Usagi would be too dumb to use it properly.

I mean she doesn't even need the infinity gauntlet. The Silver Crystal does everything it does and more.

Maybe during the filler any given arc, but when it comes to the climax, she'll become an instant master of all its power.

>The sailor scouts have about a hundred brain cells between them and most of them are Ami's.

Attached: 1548469111410.jpg (3290x2802, 2.52M)

Attached: 1611358015564.jpg (2224x2789, 576.22K)

Fuck off gokufag's friend

Both columns look like cartoons to me.

She'd use it either to beat a bad guy or for something really stupid

So who is the dumbest Sailor Scout?

She doesn't use the Infinity gauntlet she just keeps it out of other peoples hands so it isn't missed used

Depends, Was a while since i watched the Anime but Usagi is usually shit-tier until the final set of episodes of a season where all her friends die (or get near death) and she starts stomping with her true potential then she resets back because the stakes are low so she can act like her true "moron" self rather then the pinnacle that is Princess Serenity. Her powerlevel pretty much always corelates to how the threat she is dealing with is, hence why the dumber the MoW concept is the more effective it turns out being.

It is important to remember that the thing holding her back is that she WANTS to be a Normalfag at heart.

IIRC it is Moon, followed by Venus.

Usagi and Minako

Attached: 1640518450759.png (540x405, 340.67K)

Minako fluctuates, depending on canon. Sometimes she's dutiful and insightful, othertimes she's dumber than a box of bricks.

Fuck it, in order to keep this semi-co let’s think of ways to mix Sailor Moon with co topics

Crossovers

Attached: b1f.jpg (758x1053, 71.99K)

My favorite head canon is she's mostly just messing around now that she's not a single Scout all on her own anymore

Being lazy doesn't mean that much when you already have the power to keep snapping till you figure something out.
Crossovers are fine for me.

Fair for the anime. In the manga, during her Sailor V period, she was even dumber than Usagi was.

>Goody Two-Shoes character becomes massively powerful
>gets driven insane and turns evil as a result

I wish this happened a lot more often than it did, it's always fun when it's done well.

I want a Sailor Moon/Green Lantern crossover