Fairly Odd Parents

Why did the pilot look much better than the show? She was such a downgrade.

Attached: FSCKgxbXwAApCOq.png (428x378, 202.28K)

You have to make a good first impression to get the suits to confirm your show, then you just downgrade everything and pocket the change

True. It just sucks that there's something much better that we could have gotten.

Yo wtf are those tits?

pilots are totally the creator's mind. shows are the result of the network's intervention

Because it was cel animated and by the time the show was greeenlit digital ink and paint became much cheaper.
Digital inking wasn’t strong either because nobody used Cintiqs at that time either.
Which is why you saw those thick lines on the outside and thin lines on the inside with the lack of line weight.

Attached: 5B89722A-9E96-47DF-9F07-42A272FF2D39.jpg (1224x891, 127.44K)

Attached: FSCKUD0WYAEQ27Z.jpg (1050x1425, 460.86K)

man i haven't watched FOP in like 12 years and now i watched the pilot because of this thread, is it wrong to want to fuck Vicky now? as a kid i kinda didn't care but now she hits different... specially in the pilot

I coulda had this, but instead I get...
>The Nag

the part where she whimpers as a fly always gets me

I prefer this hairstyle ngl

I always liked it better when Wanda had a pink tone in her skin in the earlier seasons.

Attached: 2C04D22A-4F58-403D-BB0D-7E106150D81B.jpg (1920x1080, 1.03M)

i always wondered why the fairies but jurgen and the tooth fairy are so small, big retro wanda is cute

To any of the burger bros here, were you babysat by a teenager when you were a kid? how common is that?

HOLY SHIT, SHE HAS A NECK

The pilot was so much better

They should have kept the original Tootie.

Attached: Tootie.jpg (714x544, 58.35K)

Nah bro

Attached: 1596417465952.webm (720x544, 1.76M)

All my baby sitters were adults and friends of my mom. I think the teen baby sitter thing is more of a trope I don't think most teens would have the patience to handle kids.

A few times, yeah.

since you mentioned Cintiqs, are they quality drawing tablets? Do studios use them? I've been using a crappy plastic $20 one that doesn't have a screen for the past 2 years, but I've been looking into getting a new one for digital ink and paint finally.

My grandparents