How the fuck did he lose?

>Be Lex Luther
>Smartest guy alive with lvl 12 intellect
>Engineered robots and aliens to combat Superman.
>Jobbed to Superman,

How?

Attached: 4E73CDFE-5458-4EF6-9A3C-767BA9713CEC.jpg (1280x720, 78.3K)

Punch hard enough.

He made a fucking dinosaur robot disguised as a dinosaur skeleton just to fight Superman. I cannot even begin to imagine how many resources were sunk into this thing that got blown up in 5 minutes. He's retarded.

He's bald

Superman is literally his only weakness. He got Godlike powers, could have kept them forever, but still gave them up just to fuck with Superman because fuck eternity if that caped motherfucker got to be happy.

He could have but Supes is simply superior.
It's a hair's breadth difference.

>Fucking used a marker to cross out Superman's name in the Book of Destiny and put his just to fuck him over and survive the Crisis
>And it wasn't even HIS Superman
Lex, no matter the incarnation, is a VERY petty bastard.

Just say "lost" like an actual human would.

Here's an idea/question. Would lex even be half the driven genius we know if superman didn't exist. If he woke up every morning knowing he was the best, would he be in the lab making physics cry in new ways every day or just doing the bare minimum to stay on top?

I dunno, autism?

Luthor is the ultimate humanist. The Ultra-Humanist as opposed to the Ultra-Humanite. The idea of an alien showing up and outperforming humanity at everything shakes his fundamental belief system.

He has no hair to protect his brain from the shitty ideas the universe instills into him

It never comes up these days but Superman has super smarts too.

No he doesn't. He can read books quickly but he doesn't retain the knowledge for long. Same with the Flash.

dude as an Ego larger than every shithead fighting game finger wizard and lucky autistic Warhammer 40K player in the world COMBINED

Despite his intelligence, Lex is an idiot

>supposed super-genius
>carries a radioactive stone on his person at all times to ward off Superman
>gets cancer

If he was so smart he could’ve just cured cancer.

Bare minimum to stay on top until he found something to be passionate about. That something being himself of course.

Because like all humans, he will always be subject to human error.
Be it cockiness or under/over estimations or forgetfulness or tehe unaccounted.
He isn't a god.

dont quote me, but i remember him being just decently intelligent fellow instead of a biocomputer like a batman or a lex.

I fucking love how CW Lex's keikaku hinged on him GIVING HIMSELF CANCER and then CURING IT.