Animation Domination General #1: Part 1 of 2 Threads (Not Really) Edition

THIS SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

SUNDAY.

Disney's Animation Domination™ continues to contactlessly serve you a piping hot fresh batch of all new episodes of your favorite shark-jumped animated sitcoms that are definitely not far past their expiration date. Really FOX (a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Corporation™), come on, JUST DO IT ALREADY.

And:
>stream
lol

>Why does Marge sound like that now?
She has as much enthusiasm voicing for the show as you do watching it.

>Why does Dr. Hibbert sound like that now?
Black Actors Matter™, or something.
>proceeds to give all the black roles to the same high-profile famous and wealthy black voice actor who is already a part of the recurring cast

The schedule is as follows:
>7:00/6:00c - The Rerunsons - Pretty Whittle Liar (RERUN): Cletus discovers that his wife, Brandine, has been hiding a secret love -- of learning.

>7:30/6:30c - DunKINOville - (Work) Marriage Story (NEW): Jack becomes jealous of Annie's work husband; Mr. Mitch becomes vice principal and faces drug tests.

>8:00/7:00c - The Thompsons - Meat Is Murder (NEW): Grampa finds himself in a pickle when his hidden hamburger past comes back to haunt him.

>8:30/7:30c - The Narcoleptic Northwest - Slide & Wet-judice Adventure (NEW): A new indoor water park is opening in Lone Moose, and all of the Tobins want to go, except for Wolf.

>9:00/8:00c - Ted's Two-Parter - Some Like It Bot Part 1: Eighth Grade Runner (NEW): Tina's new shirt is ridiculed by Tammy and Jocelyn in a Wagstaff News segment called "Wow or Weird."

>9:30/8:30c - Peetah Family - First Blood (NEW): The guys' physical prowess is tested at Mayor West's dude ranch.

Attached: 1389893252.jpg (550x262, 83.65K)

dunkino for the win!

not so stealth lisa episode

I don't know what's weirder, the fact that it's taken so long for Bob's Burgers to do a two-parter or that anyone thinks there's enough drama to justify one.

Bros, I'm losing hopium of us getting a Season 20 Chicken Fight, please give Me hopium that it'll happen in one of the remaining two episodes of this season.

Bob's Burgers has done two 2-parters before. One in Season 6 and one in Season 9 if I'm not mistaken.

I was wrong, it was Season 4 (Wharf House I and II) and Season 8 (The Bleakening Part 1 and 5)

>Simpsons is at 800K viewers now
Reminder to turn off the TV and head to stream at 7:58. Sneed, feed, and seed,

Attached: 708824.jpg (640x480, 38.71K)

God, this image reminds Me of how soulful Old Simpsons was.

Petah, did you just shoot up the local supermarket in Buffalo New York

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 77.36K)

No, keep the tv on and change the channel. That's more effective.

Someday every mouth breathing retard that keeps that stupid Sneed meme alive will drop dead. And when that day comes the collective IQ of the planet will triple.

The events of revelation will take place and they'll all be the first to be denied entrance in the Kingdom of God.

>Only one week of AniDom left until 4 months of nothing.

Attached: 219852[1].jpg (640x480, 37.87K)

Duncanville will still be new for a while.

Yeah, but I won't be here on Mondays

Attached: 242591[1].jpg (640x480, 46.42K)

And Housebroken Season 2 comes out..eventually

Its on Sundays. And has been for two weeks now.

>Simps rerun 24 minutes late
Uh, Animation Domination bros...

DUNCANKINO STARTS SOON, WHERE IS EVERYBODY

Well if it ain't my favorite name fag, Boco Harambe. How ya doin my nigga?

Waiting for Bob's burgers.

Miserable as usual.