The most popular threads are deleted

The most popular threads are deleted.

Attached: free-speech-abortions-stonetoss-comic.png (1000x500, 71.98K)

where's the sus

What does be an anti- free speech how to do with being so abortion?Going to get deleted by being poetic or not because it's popular.

If you don't want threads to be deleted, apply for janitorship.

check my 5

Aren't "right-wing dissidents" like 'Toss generally pro-abortion because it leads to less blacks and browns being born?

Spamming TRANNYTRANNYTRANNY at anyone who criticizes your e-celeb daddy is neither popularity or discussion

first panel above free speech

Future mass shooter containment thread.

Why you are mad at those word though. Are you one?

>>>/reddit/

Attached: 1648524474449.png (1024x341, 272.91K)

Funny how everyone stopped talking about the NYC shooter and what his political beliefs are.

No, but that'd be pretty funny.

Lazy, but whatever.

Attached: okay boomer.png (1000x500, 74.96K)

I seen rewind episodes about that on TV . You think it's a conspiracy?

low quality bait

Let's be real, people generally don't give a fuck about mass shootings about a week after it happens. It's not like normalfags still give a shit about Christchurch either. Same shit will happen to the Buffalo stuff.

No one says this and fetuses aren't people

The only threat is the government will exploit it to gain even more power.

You may take away guns from dangerous nat jobs it somehow government gaining power they don't need?

holy shit, a pretty good lefty punchline. Feels like a unicorn entered the room.

and they delete it for free, remember that

Fuck jews,
fuck trannies,
fuck niggers,
fuck jannies.

See you all faggots in three days, don't forget to look up the Kalergi plan, the Lavon Affair, and the Georgia Guidestones on the internet!

Attached: they do it for free.jpg (334x506, 27.15K)

It's complicated. It's genuinely keeping the demographics from being worse than they are and whites eventually being killed for it (which is the inevitable goal, import compliant non-white consumer races, turn them on the white races when things don't work, then exploit them in dire economic disparity when they've brain drained their own masses for racial cohesion.)

BUT I shouldn't have to choose between killing millions of babies or getting genocided faster. That's an unfair choice, I should have an ethnostate unshackled to the sins of abortion.

>eventually being killed for it (which is the inevitable goal, import compliant non-white consumer races, turn them on the white races when things don't work, then exploit them in dire economic disparity when they've brain drained their own masses for racial cohesion.)
What?

Agreed, but it's not even like it's a sick burn or anything.

Then work for it. No one gets an ethnostate for free, you lazy bum.

Ethnostate Saint are illegal by international law( and before you say Israel in X never qualified as one)and whites are not being genocided in North America or Europe.

I'm OK with that. When you're less concerned with a soapbox, humor comes more naturally.

>le false fag tranny
kill yourself and dilate, nigger

Please run that through auto-translate again, Wang.

Lies and false paradigms. International Law doesn't exist, and we are being genocided.

International law is made standard by the UN.And a smaller percentage compared to non-whites is not whites being genocided.Also know if America isn't needed to white people you know ?