Balance her

balance her

Attached: 1651519550551.jpg (3024x2484, 527.97K)

finna balance my nuts on her chin tbqh

Attached: 1643744524903.gif (222x480, 1.36M)

I don't know. She is good in Avengers emh. She was ok in what if series.
People should treat her as a character instead of women empowerment bullshit. Give her to good team instead of making everyone involved female and call it as achievement.

i like that she was okay in what if only because she had a different VA

the problem isn't the power set, it's the actress

it's the writing

She's been great in all her MCU appearances too.

lmao

She can absorb energy right? So make her balance her energy flow, if she uses too much power she can become weaker, and even die.

actress was good in other stuff. She liked to be an eye candy before and somehow getting this character made her to think she is inspiration.

Ne she isnt. Endgame Headbutt moment was apparently Robbed from hulk . If it is true then we missed out on big Hulk achievement.

No fucking way the Hulk would realistically go one on one with Thanos again.

She is balanced. Her immense power is matched by how emotionally celebate and unlikeable she is. Not hateable, because that would require she elicit an emotion out of me. Instead its just boredom and apathy. One day if she gets a huge power up she might be as boring and vacant as Jared Leto, but that would be a tall order.

Not Mark Cuckalo's Hulk, no.

Why not? The Hulk's entire thing is that there's no limit to his strength, he just rages and becomes stronger.
Thanos can still shove him aside with some infinity gem bullshit but it would've been nice to get a rematch moment.

She has REALLY BAD periods. Like she pumps blood out on a superhuman level. It's like a fire hose on full blast all the time it's her time of the month. So she can't really fight at that time and when she's called to fight she's even MORE MAD AND BITCHY. It all ties into her being the strong women superhero too.

Is she even all that powerful? I never got the impression she was far and away more powerful than everyone else.

>too busy being a space janny to spend time on earth
Boom, balanced.

Her power comes from an infinity stone thus like Scarlet Witch her power level is infinite

I'm pissed that Hulk's character arc literally just ended with becoming Professor Hulk off-screen. I thought for sure there would be a final moment of Banner and Hulk truly coming to terms with each other and then Hulk letting loose on Thanos.

Okay, but she never demonstrates any abilities or feats of strength that no one else could ever do. The movies never impressed upon me the concept that she was the strongest hero in any way.

There was. It was a deleted scene in Infinity War.

Seriously? Because I got the impression from Endgame that she is way more powerful than anyone else except Scarlet Witch. She can fly in space and destroy Thanos' flagship in seconds, and even take him on physically when he kicked Hulk's ass in the previous movie.
I didn't watch Captain Marvel so I don't know what she does there.

>deleted scene
So it didn't happen.

What happens in it.

>brie haters will pretend this isn't hot

Maybe it's just me, but none of it held any sort of weight or impressiveness because outrageous shit happens constantly in the MCU. At a certain point it all just fails to impress.