Sam Raimi Open To Directing SPIDER-MAN 4 With Tobey Maguire

Do we want it?

>"If there was a great story there, I think I'd do it. My love for the characters hasn’t diminished one iota,” Raimi said. “It would be the same things that would stop me now that stopped me then: ‘Does Tobey want to do it? Is there an emotional arc for him? Is there a great conflict for this character? And is there a worthy villain that fits into the theme of the piece?’ There’s a lot of questions that would have to be answered. If those could be answered, then I’d love to."

indiewire.com/2022/04/sam-raimi-spider-man-4-tobey-maguire-bruce-campbell-1234721161/

Attached: SM4.png (1144x701, 814.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2DMDQWMpWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One More Day

I want it but only if it's more a Mayday movie

Do you think he even knows about how many fans want Spider-Girl

Who would even be the villain? The three films already used Spider-Man's finest.

>Who would even be the villain?
Kingpin.

Sony would ruin it.

It would also incorporate parts of Back In Black

Lol literally who, most probably don’t even know who mayday is. I wouldn’t mind a movie about her though

Kraven

Meh.

Kraven. He's hunting Spider-Man, but Peter Parker is middle aged and has trouble keeping up. Peter lives with his wife MJ and 16 year old child.

Hobgoblin is Phil Urich, a mediocre reporter who discovers a Green Goblin stash and steals some equipment. He becomes a mercenary, working with Kraven, but doesn't realize Kraven isn't in it for the money, he just wants the hunt. Phil Urich is like an older brother to Peter's kid.

Kraven uses the goblin formula, loses his mind, captures Spider-Man and takes his place, violently hunting criminals. Peter's kid becomes the Scarlet Spider to figure out what's going on. Hobgoblin fights Scarlet Spider, but stops when he realizes who he's fighting.

Hobgoblin fights Kraven while Scarlet Spider rescues Spider-Man. Kraven kills himself in the end. Hobgoblin surrenders to the police.

There. That's your Spider-Man 4.

I don't need Raimi Spidey 4, I need Webb Spidey 3. The Raimi films felt complete in a way the Webb films never did. I need to see Garfield Peter move on from Gwen and meet Shailene Woodley MJ.

>Who would even be the villain?

Attached: chuck_finley.jpg (1920x1080, 784.68K)

yeah or at least have that version of spider-man show up in another movie

jfc this trend of pandering to boomers who couldn't move on needs to end

>There. That's your Spider-Man 4.

And it's awful.

It'll be an adaptation of that comic J.J. Abrams' son wrote.

imagine if rami did this scene with mayday
youtube.com/watch?v=q2DMDQWMpWs

>Not using MayDay/Spider-Girl
You had one job.

The Disney Executives

Green Goblin again, make it the Dark Knight Returns but with Spider-Man

>make it the Dark Knight Returns but with Spider-Man

Attached: Peter_Parker_%28Earth-312500%29_from_Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_637_002.jpg (728x1096, 708.17K)

That'd be a good amount of money for Disney and Sony would gladly pay for it to happen. I guess the only thing that you need is Tobey to commit.