What do people think of Leo and Layla, one of the few explicitly conservative cartoons out there?

What do people think of Leo and Layla, one of the few explicitly conservative cartoons out there?

Attached: Leo_Layla_Thumbnails_Reagan.png (1280x720, 461.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BfE-GRNJqA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Layla a cute.

How do you think PragerU would have turned out had it actually gotten funding when they tried starting out as an actual university?

I wanna see the Gipper fuck those kids.

But I'll wait for the DailyWire's Any Forums content.

Looking at it from a purely apolitical perspective, it seems kind of boring, I don't know if kids would actually be interested. Seems more like something a parent or teacher would force a kid to watch than something they'd watch on their own, so it kind of fails as an educational show in that regard.

Infiltrated by pro marxist professors who rapidly destroy any academic field they enter.

youtube.com/watch?v=5BfE-GRNJqA

Holy shit this is a joke
They just stand there talking for 7 minutes

Yeah, an educational show has to have a plot and/or characters that will get the kids interested so they'll pay attention to the educational bits. Leo and Layla just does a short framing device where they go back in time to meet historical figure of the week and then they talk for several minutes about the topic of the week and then leave. There's occasional "jokes" about the little brother being dumb and the older sister liking teen things and that's it.
The problem is that Leo and Layla prioritizes the message (that the kids probably don't care about) over entertainment.

can't wait for the episode where they justify the war in iraq because PragerU is funded by oil barons lmao

It's just right-wing propaganda aimed at kids.

There's hot takes, and then there's making an animated puppet of Frederick Douglass say "I oppose slavery BUT..."

Well duh.

Nothing wrong with that

Indeed, the problem is that it sucks. Most left-wing propaganda shows at least have some kind of entertainment value that make them worth watching to some people.

>the founding fathers didn't believe in radical change
kek

Attached: he'll kick you apart.jpg (1966x1840, 300.45K)

It's a well known fact the alt right can't into humor

It proves that conservatards and other rightoids can't into art.

Attached: white people.png (260x226, 37.63K)

They can into theatrics though

Every kid ever would find this boring.

Truth. I think Steven Universe is gay as shit but it's a fun watch and I love Pearl

Attached: there there little fatass.png (1083x602, 606.12K)

Nigga have you watched modern shows? Half the fans don't even watch them. They just write depraved fanfiction about them.

People don't write fanfiction for nothing. They do it because they like the setting or the characters. Which means you gotta have those things beyond "clip art talks about history"

What would a conservative cartoon even look like?

Attached: 483829.png (2048x864, 2.45M)

shit