How will they ruin their relationship in the show?

How will they ruin their relationship in the show?

Attached: A20AC9B1-2310-4EBA-BC4F-4D6010EF22F2.jpg (400x624, 133.44K)

When Black Invincible hits on her, she'll actually take him up on it.

I just hope they don't stretch Mark's relationship with the negress and just jump to Eve. Unfortunately the negress has token privilege

Idk. In the show Invcible isn't voiced by a white person, so they probably won't feel safe emasculating him that way.

>tfw she gets beaten by her new boyfriend in the show, she'll actually deserve it

Their relationship was fucking awful in the comics. You can't ruin something that was already shit.

I don’t understand why comics always HAVE to have relationships in general. Why can’t a character just be a sigma?

She was fine in season 1. Amber was the only person who’s character was destroyed beyond recovery by the show.

>tfw she gets beaten by her boyfriend and the audience cheers

Attached: 1584120719996.jpg (579x426, 33K)

she won't get fat and become mark's slampig

I would coom for just one brap from braphog eve

They’ve already emasculated him by having him take back that cunt gf

In order to ruin it, it must involved love triangle trope for better or worst...

this

I can guarantee that if they get as far as the time jump that Eve will turn bi

By adapting the comic past the viltrumite war.

Kirman clearly had no idea what to do with Eve character after she got with Mark, so he just benched her and turned her into constant source of retarded drama.

the comics already ruined the relationship with ntr

They already broke up though, and Amber is a non-entity for the rest of the comic. Mark and Eve don't need new writing to ruin their relationship since it's already trash.

Heh, isn't it obvious?

It will be two abortions!

He has a name and he didn't appear vs battle beast. He was invincible for a few panels in a single issue.

Attached: Battle-Beast-VS-Invincible-Black-Samson-And-Bulletproof-3.jpg (889x274, 113.03K)

For real though I wonder if they will include the abortion in the show.
Though last I heard Invincible s2 hasn't even started production so I have a feeling they won't get that far

Of course they will, any chance to support a woman's right to kill their children. Plus Mark supporting Eve killing his child is a good lesson for liberals to teach male viewers.