Perfect characters don't exi-

>perfect characters don't exi-

Attached: them.png (1000x563, 307.77K)

Peepers is missing from this image

this show sucked and the only good part was the latter half of the final season

Fuck you.

Seriously? I just rewatched the whole thing recently and I have no idea where people are coming from with this "s1 was so weak, it only gets good near the end". The show shat the bed, the last handful of eps were fucking trite boring filler where practically nothing of worth happens. I can't think of any s1 eps I didn't like whereas I can easily think of s2 ones we could've done without like The Party Poopers and The Robomechabototron

This.

Attached: file.png (824x656, 228.01K)

can anyone remind me of the name of this show i wanna watch it

Wander Over Yonder

Attached: file.png (218x201, 98.56K)

Kys waifufag

Retard how did you forget

You honestly have no idea how badly I wish to fornicate with the small cute fuzzy orange country space hobo

Attached: wander-over-yonder-wander.gif (498x329, 1.15M)

Wtf what episode?

I too wish to fornicate with things that have Jack MacBrayer's voice

>cheech wizard, the horse from Bakshi's Wizards, skeletor and the residents walk into a flash gordon themed bar

This is not true.

Sylvia still makes me so horny

I'll never understand how people can appreciate Wander in a sexual context. He looks like a Sesame Street monster Muppet and the entire time you're trying to fuck him he'd just be shouting "My GOODNESS! Shove that dingle dangle RIGHT UP MY BACK DOOR! You can do it, friend! hrrrrnnnhh mustard or mayo mustard or mayo mustard or mmMAYYYOOOO" before getting his fur soaked in hot cum.

based s1chad
party poopers was one of the best episodes tho

HEY!
That's Commander Peepers to you

Well women have wanted to have sex with weirder things

Attached: spamton and floppy.png (527x556, 132.76K)

>playing a metal version of the wedding march before segueing into a guitar solo and smashing the guitar on the ground in The Date
>heckling Wander in The Hole Lotta Nuthin
>"heaven must be missing an angel... because here i am"
>the part in The Buddies where he makes a sand drawing of him owning Wander and laughs about it
>NOT ON MY DIME
>the sad song he sings about his pet in Search for Captain Tim
>why am i starting to drool??
>THANKS TO MY EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE ON THERMODYNAMICS AND GRAVITY WELLS
>the part when he ignores Wander because he' just buying food for all of the Watchdogs and treats the restaurant perfectly fairly for no reason in The Helper

Hater is pound-for-pound one of, if not the funniest and most entertaining character in modern animation- everything he does and says is delivered in a way that is nothing less than wildly entertaining and got frequent laughs out of me in a medium that barely ever does so

Attached: wander-over-yander-lord-hater.gif (498x379, 1.86M)