The Heroic Honey-Bee/Spectacular Honey-Bee

Somewhere in the infinite Multiverse, there exists a version of the Marvel Universe where, instead of a Peter Parker who was bitten by a radioactive spider, there exists a Petra Parker who was stung by a radioactive honey bee, becoming the heroine: The Heroic Honey-Bee!

Previous Thread:desuarchive.org/co/thread/129427252

Attached: Honey-Bee Dragonfly 1.jpg (1508x2395, 2.1M)

here's a rundown of the rules of this universe:
>Only Peter Parker and his costumed friends and enemies (be them hero or villain) are changed, except for Dr. Connors, because it's funny
>Non-costumed folks (i.e. JJJ, Aunt May and Uncle Ben, MJ, Gwen Stacy, Harry, etc.) are unchanged
>The outside Marvel Universe (Avengers, F4, X-men, Daredevil and Hell's Kitchen group) are unchanged
>Swaps are more than just gender, but also in concept (i.e. Instead of a proficient illusionist, we have an incompetent witch. Instead of a villain themed to an aquatic creature with multiple limbs, we have a villain themed to a land animal with multiple legs, etc.)

Attached: HHB-Sinister 6 3.png (1280x1600, 773.32K)

Here are the mappings for those that are changed:
>Spider-man ->Honey-Bee
>Scarlet Spider ->Bumblebee
>Green Goblin -> Purple Pixie
>Doc Ock -> The Centipede
>Mysterio ->Mysteri/Enigma (We need to decide which name to go with for her going forward)
>Chameleon -> Toxic
>The Vulture -> Black Swan
>Rhino -> The Doe
>Shocker -> Quake
>Silver Sable -> Bronze Bear
>Black Cat -> Red Fox
>Grizzly -> The Mink
>Kraven the Hunter -> The Bug Catcher (name pending)
>Hobgoblin -> Red Cap
>Venom (and a bit of Scorpion) -> Dragonfly
>Carnage -> Tarantula Hawk
>Kaine -> Lilith
>Scorpion -> Hornet
>Molten Man -> Maddie Raxton (no super villain name)
>Beetle -> Mantis
>White Rabbit -> Cheshire
>Mr. Negative -> Alternates between Miss Positive and Mistress Negative
Anyone else I'm missing?

And the story arcs we already have adaptations of:
>Origin Story
>Clone Saga
>Superior
>Sinister Six...kind of
and original arcs:
>Petra and Peter swap bodies
>Quinn's depression arc, leading to her redemption and becoming an ally
>Quinn accidentally unleashes a horde of Yokai on NYC
>Toxic finds out her birth father is Dr. Doom

Attached: HHB-100.png (1320x2078, 657.85K)

Overdrive -> Override
>Crazy
>Yandere
>Crushes on Toxic
>Want to murder Honeybee
>Fuck-ass mad about her, like Studio Trigger of face deformation when Honeybee is there
>All her money is spent on Toxic Merch
>Her whole house is a shrine to Toxic, except a small part is dedicated to Honeybee... the kind where the eyes are replaced by Xs
>The main reason she does crime is to get money for more Toxic goodies
>She bought Toxic Maid outfit, as well as used panties
>Her power is that her body generates bio-nanites that can take over and upgrade any technology, especially vehicles
>She once hijacked the Helicarrier so she could wage war against Latveria, because Doom "kidnapped" Toxic
>Once joined the REAL Sinister Six, who wants to kill Honeybee. Not the Cuddle Corps of Frienemies

>4 months of Honey-Bee threads
>Still haven’t figured out swapped versions of Electro and Sand Man.

user who's using Honey-Bee in tabletop here. Here are her adventures thus far.

>Joined the Champions -- the city's premier superhero team, after helping two of their members fight off sentient toys that were terrorizing a shopping mall
>Went on a small expedition to help a ghost pirate recover cursed treasure from her rival at the bottom of the sea -- a ghost privateer with command over a giant squid. With the water rendering most of her tech obsolete, she bested him through a rigorous bout of insult swordfighting while the rest of the team fought the kraken.
>Chased down a fey hunter into the wyldwood, a fey embodiment of the wild. Because she has bee DNA and my rolls were bad, one of the hunter's allies with animal empathy managed to mind control Honey-Bee, and the rest of the team had to bring her back to her senses.
>Bee volunteered to host an engineering showcase for kids at a local fair, which was interrupted by a viral prank villain that likes to humiliate "sellout" heroes. Currently ongoing!

Attached: 1639405377627.jpg (350x334, 56.28K)

Characters we still need to solidify:
>Miles/Miley Morales
>Prowler
>Silk
>Agent Venom/Agent Dragonfly

I think we have ideas for Electro and Sandman, but nothing solid

For Electro, I think we're hovering between a walking EMP who disables all tech, and a woman made of rubber

For Sandman, I think we've decided on someone similar to Diamondhead from Ben 10, where she's made of solid crystal and can reform her limbs into blades and shoot shards and stuff

Really thought for a while there would be no Honeybee thread. I’m glad I was wrong.

That’s nice.

I remember the last time I did a superhero game it went horribly.

For Silk, don’t bees generate pheromones or something similar that indicates who to attack? Or am I thinking of wasps? Silk could secrete a smell that turns Petra berserk?

Like Silk would be a similar case to Rogue, where she can’t touch anyone, because it will turn the bees into a frenzy state upon the unlucky soul. Other than that, Petra is just in a permanent bad mood when Silk is there.

>Miles/Miley Morales
See Pic related from the last thread

Attached: Miley Morales.png (1000x819, 536.64K)

Well, obviously since this is a genderswap universe, M!Silk would probably make Petra a bit "hot and bothered". On the other hand, male bees are practically useless, so how would we work around that?

Attached: Bronze Bear Doe color.jpg (4493x2710, 2.7M)

Attached: Toxic Bronze Bear Doe 1.png (672x1500, 1.65M)

Well, I’d say he’s kind of a sleezebag and a skirt-chaser… but in his case it’s his personality, not the pheromones.

His reason for being heroic is to coattails on Honeybee’s celebrity and pick up chicks. Which angers Petra to no end, and that’s not even counting on the aggressive pheromones that makes her snap at every girl M!Silk touches… feeding rumours that Honeybee has a thing for M!Silk and she gets jealous easily.

I liked the idea of F!Electro as some sort of superpowered Unabomber that hates technology and strikes with EMPs. It would be baller to see her wreck the living lights out of Iron Man.

Make M!Silk one of them k-pop looking motherfuckers that sends Petra into crazy anime-esque reactions everytime she sees him.

>M!Silk one of them k-pop looking motherfuckers
I think that's funnier. Regular Silk is drawn to Peter because of the Spider-bite, but maybe Petra is drawn to M!Silk because he looks like he belongs in a Kpop boy-band?

>Make M!Silk one of them k-pop looking motherfuckers that sends Petra into crazy anime-esque reactions everytime she sees him.
Sounds fun! I could also see some banter à-la Ladybug and Cat Noir

>”Dare I say you look magnificent today, my queen! How about we go back to my place after beating that guy, and you know… start our own hive?”
>”You know, the males usually die after mating.”
>”Hmmmm… worth it?”

I think he could be named Drone, since that’s how you designate the males… well “Male drones” to be exact.

Drone is a possibility, though stinger is another possible name that I remember. Perhaps his are more pronounced
Awesome! Sounds really fun!

Well males don’t have stingers, no?

Stinger was F!Miles taking the Prowler mantle after her aunt kicks the bucket and adapting it to her bee theme.

It would be fun if M!Silk was the opposite of Cindy and was a sleazy, egotistical fuckboy that calls himself King Bee, despite everyone reassuring him king bees don't exist.
Oh, and he definitely goes Mandrill/Starfox with the pheromones and his looks to score with as many girls as he can.

That art's nice, user do you have socials?

Who drew that, holy shit.

Both of these are from drawfriends who frequent these threads. Not sure if they have socials, though...

Attached: Toxic HB Clones 1.png (1052x1500, 2.91M)

That’s really good

I think it would be pretty funny if M!Silk/Drone was ambivalent, but it was Petra simping over him instead of Silk getting drawn to Peter because of the spider bite. Still though, with drones being practically useless, what abilities would Drone have to make him somewhat useful?