How did a punkass like Tom land this 10/10?

How did a punkass like Tom land this 10/10?

Attached: file.png (1609x2048, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx9SCVP9Skc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a cartoon.
Dumbass.

She only fucks black guys and Tom was the only one with money in town at the time.

Tom is a good and stable man that works hard and has a heart of gold even if he's a goofball.

Cause Tom is the stone that builder refused. He is a visual, the inspiration, that makes the ladies sing the blues.

British Broadcasting Corporation

she is expected a stereotype black guy but she married the whitest black guy

Tom is a well-spoken, wealthy dork and most likely decently endowed. The perfect safe bet for Sarah to inevitably cheat on with some anaconda-dicked thug.

Why did Sarah’s hair change? I always thought that was such a random choice for an underused supporting character.

KEK

>I hold cartoon and comics to the same standards of reality

Attached: So it's like that .jpg (274x184, 13.3K)

reminder that they're not happy with their marriage

Her daughter can get it though

Is he right?
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx9SCVP9Skc

Attached: reading.jpg (480x800, 132.32K)

just take the compliment, Huey, gawddamn

Yeah and Any Forums is nothing but a bunch on pixels and bytes yet you still engage with it.

Because he was a decent man, a good provider, and able to satisfy her race fetish. There might've been other guys who could tick one or two of those boxes, but Tom was the only one who got all three.

I like cartoons

Attached: Happy.jpg (238x212, 7.74K)

more like how an old asshole like robert could land this 100/100?

Attached: ebony_brown.jpg (1920x2143, 278.38K)

>Yeah and Any Forums is nothing but a bunch on pixels and bytes yet you still engage with it.
No, there are real dumbasses on the other side of the screen. Like the one you see in the mirror all the time.

>10/10
Yeah nah, she's a 7 for a white girl. Pretty face, nice voice, but she just can't compare to a thicc black chick.
I'm sorry Uncle Ruckus, but I got the jungle fever something bad.