It's doomed, isn't it?

Attached: FOtYlE8XIBU94_d.jpg (1493x1008, 224.19K)

yes

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 154.49K)

>DCEU
it always has been🤣 🤣 🤣

Hard to say. People are so starved for movies that they may very well watch just about anything. Then again, if it comes out and China is still locking down then it is probably fucked.

At the very least there’s gonna be a recasting soon

I will bury you and your slut wife faggot OP

The truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

>recasting a $200 million budget movie in post production that already filmed for half a year
Surely Any Forums isn’t this retarded are they?

They're obligated to release it but I think Ezra may be as good as fired at this point. Dude is a fucking train wreck, and has been terrorizing Hawaii for the past month according from reports.
>Banned from every bar
>Was invited to crash at a couples home, where he later threatened their lives, and stole their wallets/SS cards/Passports
>Confrontational at various stores and rumored public drunkeness/drug abuse

1bil

Attached: Snyder coming back for everything.jpg (460x461, 41.28K)

Will probably make its production budget back but 50/50 that it won’t break-even.

The faggot was a cuck from Reddit who invited a schizophrenic tranny to stay at his house just because his wife asked, he deserves anything bad that happens to him

Attached: 1648595774498.png (2584x1656, 1.46M)

He sounds insane, but so was Amber Heard and she's still a part of their plans.

Is she though? Because I haven't heard a peep regarding her return or anything. She wasn't even in the Aquaman 2 teasers or set photos from what I've seen

We need to talk about Ezra

guess it makes sense that was one of his only good movies, he wasn't even acting

That movie was shit

She's in the movie.

This notwithstanding, it's still considered one of his only good roles

Starting to look that way if there’s a silver lining at least when it bombs catastrophically they’ll probably wash their hands of the entire DC movie universe altogether finish up Aquaman and Shazam’s trilogy and reboot in 30 or 40 years

Can you make a woke DC universe with sexual devident predators? Of course you can.

I can just tell an Indian made that pic.

>multiple BTS script changes
>Supposed story leaks suggest a muddled up affair more focused with trying to start a new franchise than tell an actually good story
>Crossovers that are just pointless at the end of the day.
Uh oh, sounds like we have another Scoob! In our hands.
But to be very honest, I actually didn't find Scoob! half bad. So maybe I'll give The Flash a chance as well.

Attached: MV5BZDNmMzA0OTAtOWVlNy00MTMzLTgxYzctNDgzMmU2OTlhNmQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg (1013x1500, 475.67K)