Why is this so popular?

Danny practically have a meltdown when he believed his mom was thinking about divorce.

Attached: 1643052527439.jpg (1920x1080, 281.48K)

because hot mommy tiddy

It's not like there's is in a bunch of male protagonist who have moms around and Dad's totally missing. Why is this happening married woman often portrayed as wanted her son?

Oedipus complex

>Oedipus complex
What a Oedipus complex?

The desire to fuck your patents. To Freud’s defense, it’s pretty common and one of his few legit theories. I started having dreams with my mom around 20. Doesn’t stem from abuse I just find my dad annoying.

I guess their personalities both hit the right notes for the fetish. Maddy is nurturing and sweet but also feisty and assertive. Danny is awkward and hormonal but also can be cocky and badass. Any combination of those four makes for a very kinky dynamic. It’s just so easy to make it naughty if you want them both to be lustful fiends or both to be shy, or if you want one to be the aggressor while the other succumbs. Also Maddie is just definitively attractive in universe as made clear by her design, and Danny is a perfect self insert protag because he’s the epitome of “average teen boy” archetype where it’s not clear how normal looking or handsome he’s meant to be.

Attached: A8D6BF90-0F54-4675-9AFE-2757ED910378.jpg (504x497, 129.51K)

Delete Any Forums

>To Freud’s defense, it’s pretty common and one of his few legit theories.

Actually the theory is hotly debated. While the idea that all men are attracted to maternal figures is certainly true, the idea that all men secretly lust for their own mothers is possibly a personal bias. Sigmund Freud supposedly came to the theory (no pun intended) when as a boy he accidentally saw his mother changing. The thing is though he grew up in one of those old timey Victorian households where parents were parents were super aloof, and it’s thought he may have had a wet nurse growing up, which would mean he was never able to imprint on his own mother as a maternal figure. Reverse sexual imprinting is known as the Westermarck Effect and it’s theorized to be the reason people are not typically attracted to relatives or family like peers that they have grown up in close proximity to.

Attached: E240BE31-237A-4633-AC59-A57362B8B5F1.jpg (638x374, 93.21K)

Because Danny's mom mogs all living women and most of the dead ones in the show.

Bump

Why doesn't Jazz get more attention?

Attached: jazz.jpg (640x480, 32.21K)

Wouldn't it be cold since Danny's an ice elemental?

cause her mother is perfect

I remember a sex image the mom sent to the song where she has the daughter all tied up in bondage sex gear saying I love you honey.

Attached: E6XyFApVgAAEKJu.jpg (806x1383, 157.74K)

Imagine a ghost milf timeline

Attached: ErzZ5EfXAAAzyWI.jpg (1792x2048, 168.72K)

She'd just lock herself on a lab to study herself for weaknesses. Maddy hated ghosts for most of the series.

Blame the forest episode

she's for Vlad not that faggot boy that fucked the wrong pussy

Attached: 926B6E74-8412-472F-96B3-BE504794B575.png (1143x1030, 252.19K)

I too wished my mom would cuck my dad but I would never do it myself. Too ugly for me.