IT'S UP

youtu.be/cG4ZpmeDYvA

Attached: 1648690141027.jpg (1215x1224, 218.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N6K1qNsE9v0
youtube.com/c/KinkyLinky101/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We all know how to cast as the Reeves-verse Andrea Beaumont/Phantasm.

Attached: actress-kristen-stewart-attends-the-94th-oscars-at-the-news-photo-1648423359.jpg (2356x1570, 341.95K)

Attached: doug x.jpg (398x492, 48.95K)

Who cares?

You did enough to comment.

I'm surprised nostalgia critic is able to keep producing these videos, how does he pay for all that?

Thought the movie was a bit overhyped t b h

Let's see how Edward feels being stood up "for his own protection."

I was alive when that fucker made a video where he promised to not review things he personally considers good. I member.

Its basically a longer episode with better production values. It's a cult classic for a reason.
>Excellent soundtrack
>Very well paced for its length
>Conroy and Hamill at their peak
>This fucking scene
youtube.com/watch?v=N6K1qNsE9v0

He has like 3 sponsors in a video now

ATMA: ASK OF THE PHANTA

It's funny how Doug came out of the whole #CHANGETHECHANNEL drama with little to no noticeable hits to his subscriber and view counts while all the producers that left sans Joe have seeing their views reduced *cough cough* Lewis *cough cough*

Most of them who tried to expose doug and channel awesome ended up being worse than him linkara Lindsey Ellis etc

Haven’t watched anything NC since like 2010, does tvtropes still treat his cartoon opinions like gospel or no

When did he go bald?

It wouldn't be so bad if each ad didn't feel like two minutes each.

I remember being a big consumer of his back in 2011 or whenever.
Then it just started getting too cringe, then you look back and realize, it's always been cringe. I just lacked the self-awareness.
Doug had some level of charisma, and a fair amount of knowledge to give good critiques, but ultimately the humor didn't amount to anything more than just forced humor.
>Burn the coke
>Big Lipped Alligator Moment
>I was frozen today

Attached: OMW.gif (500x281, 3M)

It was underhyped at the time it came out.

Is there somewhere that summarizes all that drama? I keep hearing fragments of it but never get the full picture. From what I was able to gather, it sounds like it stems more from creative differences than any actual controversy.

youtube.com/c/KinkyLinky101/videos

Here ya go, mate

>NC
Fuck off, underagefag

Attached: a2f437c674f051e61ceeac468ff6b280.jpg (4109x4006, 3.97M)

The big thing is that JewWario (the one that killed himself) had sex with underage fans and the higher ups covered it up. Besides it's just nebulous "toxic work environment". I don't remember anything against Doug in particular besides everyone else hating those anniversary movies he kept forcing.