I liked that whole story arc where Storm and Cyclops were competing for leadership of the X-Men

I liked that whole story arc where Storm and Cyclops were competing for leadership of the X-Men.

I wish it lead to them being a power couple and leading together

Attached: uncanny-x-men-201-2.jpg (740x1087, 273.91K)

Wouldn't it be more like a power trio, given he was married to Maddie?

Reminder that Scott has at least three different Storms running around the horny part of his mind.

Attached: scott's harem.jpg (1200x938, 1.27M)

She can die

Where is this from? Pls respond

Sorry bub, Claremont hates Scott too much to pair them up. Storm can co-lead with other man though

Attached: 9B988F89-CD69-43A8-9BC3-E9040996F29F.jpg (1080x1353, 836.11K)

Fraction's uncanny

not too difficult being horny about storm when she's basically naked half the claremont arc

People want to give crap to Hickman for making the x-men a sex cult but how isn't the xavier mansion just a proto-jersey shore type reality show, get a bunch of extremely attractive young people and supply their basic material needs while also putting then in constant high-adrenaline sessions (I don't know if that's just me but having adrenaline spikes will make me very horny down the line), there's no way these people weren't fucking 24/7.
Hell imagine the sort of crazy fetish dungeon you'd be able to build with a danger room.

also I'm not a psychologist but I have to assume that if you spend decades competing with the same guy for the same women at some point you'll end up fucking.
Fuck watchmen and dark knight rises, hox/pox is trully the peak of "realistic superheroes".

People prefer subtext I guess

There's teens hooking up and breaking up and eventually everyone being with everyone else and then there's everyone having an open relationship and even dumping their babies off at an orphanage.

>racemixing thread poorly disguised as a comic thread

>then there's everyone having an open relationship and even dumping their babies off at an orphanage.
so like every mutie always did. They fuck each other, they dump their monster babies in orphanages or roma encampments or churches or Moira McTaggert then they become villains or whatever 30 years later, it's just that they now hold political power to make that the norm.

>People prefer subtext I guess
My man have you read Claremont's X-Men, it's like a hornier Totally Spies, there's no subtext

Jean has nice feet

She really doesn't though

can't stand when they turned Storm into an ugly punk dyke

Attached: Storm nipple.jpg (415x927, 193.25K)

Thats a crucial part of her character though, for her to develop into white suit Storm

Attached: UmJ2fsgGiTV43Izv_kRwM3Ijtxj45VTHIwUWeWEB_ok.jpg (592x891, 99.25K)

The whole point was to force Cyke to spent time with his family.

>I wish it lead to them being a power couple and leading together
No. Ororo is for Logan, and Scott is for Jean and Emma to tag-team.

No it wasn't

>Getting filtered by a Marvel comic from the 80s.
How did you miss this part so hard, user? This shit was literally written for children.

Attached: jeff-stokely-asset.jpg (900x1333, 324.55K)