Morbiusbros

Morbiusbros...

Attached: 1648571820167.jpg (4000x4000, 1.31M)

>considered the worst smile man
>in a Sony movie
can Leto make a comeback?

What's the deal with the post-credits? That's an incredibly weird thing to call out specifically and from multiple people.

what the fuck is the post credit scene

Apparently MCU Vulture got send to Moribus's universe and is stuck there while everyone else returned to their original universe.

Vulture shows up, unexplained and in full costume, to recruit Morbius to fight Spider-man to which he agrees for no reason.

Mid Credits
>Vulture gets transported to the venom verse for no reason
>gets let out of prison because he isn't in their records
>quips about the food in this universe
Post credits
>Morbius meets vulture in his new suit
>Talk about forming a team to take down Spider-Man
>Show picture of Kraven

Well spider freak is a menace so who can blame them

Doesn't even make any sense as to why Vulture is okay with staying in this universe when his daughter exists in his original universe.

He is literally in another universe

It's 2022. How is Sony still so retarded? They just keep making the worst decisions possible.

Never thought I'd feel secondhand embarrassment for a multibillionaire company

The movie might be bad but these reviews are really slamming it for being produced by the "wrong" company.

Hey, they got that money from making TVs. Not movies. Why they are even in the movie business in the first place, I do not know.

>Vulture is not in Hollands universe yet he wants to make a team to fight spiderman
>also he cant build a Vulture suit cause he needed the Tinkerer and a team for that yet has a new one
what the fuck is wrong with Sony and how did Feige just let this happen

Attached: 1540858806405.jpg (613x533, 45.13K)

They're slamming it for being garbage.

I think Feige didn't want this to happen, but he needed to kneel a bit to the retard Sony heads in order to keep using Spiderman.

user, have you seen the ads for this movie? Even without the post credit scenes, it looks like garbage.

Feige doesn't own the characters but I'm sure he would have given Snoy some advice on how to handle this shit to keep it simple and I am sure they didn't listen...again. Lucky nobody is going to watch this shit I guess it's just a sad way to waste Keaton's Vulture

I think Mr. "Owns a literal island cult to fuck teens in will" be alright, user.

its even more confusing considering Morbius doesn't even know Spider-man, nowhere in the movie does he ever meet him so he just agrees to beat up some guy he doesn't even fucking know