Fellas

I think we have our next "We Don't Talk About Bruno".

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-Q0snw9Fpt2S.jpg (2165x1024, 556.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CcCRs0Ic3FI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

One of these days I will relisten to Encanto's soundtrack. When I watched that movie I couldn't stop thinking "man, these songs are so fucking annoying", but it seems that most people like them.

My shitty little cousins are fucking obsessed with "We don't talk about Bruno". It's let it go all fucking over again

Attached: (screams of damnmation).jpg (527x543, 26.62K)

>50°
Nope

Bruno is no where near Let it Go status.

I thought they were decent, but as said, not on Frozen's level. Disney is trying to salvage its reputation by trying to make themselves look more popular than they really are.

If the song wasn't about a hermit gremlin living in the walls it would be. You can't deny Elsa's character was any different from Bruno except the fact she was a pretty white lady.

Attached: 1648450088958.png (2000x1200, 2.04M)

Encanto solos the Turning Red soundtrack

Wrongpilled

>early 2000s boy band
>no doubt produced by pedophile con-man Don Perlman
These boys will be paid nothing and live with the scars of showbusiness on their psyche.
Who knows what they've seen and have been unable to admit.

Attached: lou-pearlman-huge.jpg (2100x1378, 193.04K)

>Don
Lou, my bad.
Here's a cool documentary about it if you're into that sort of thing: youtu.be/CcCRs0Ic3FI

This is the guy who ran the fake airport and two biggest boybands of the 2000s, right?

I'd watch a Pixar movie about Big Poppa's life, especially the part where he took a photo of a toy airplane to dupe investors into believing that his fake airlines was a real busines.

Attached: poppa.jpg (690x528, 62.25K)

No shitpost - is this an actual grand shilling campaign or am I somehow just the only person who apparently hasn't heard of this fucking Bruno song? People on this board are constantly saying how popular it is but I quite literally never heard it until I decided to look it up myself. The contrast between people saying it's the new Let It Go and how absolutely nobody I know has talked about this song (or the movie) is so fucking weird man.

It made it to number one without becoming annoying, so it's better

It's more of a "if you don't hate black people you've probably heard of this" kind of thing. I myself avoided this movie because of the Mirabel posting and when I caught it recently at work I liked it.

Frozen was 2013, you were probably still in school back then or something and had some forced interaction with normies. Now, you're a neet and much more sheltered from rando pop culture shit.

It's mostly zoomers on tik tok and small children who are hyping it. It is pretty catchy, though.

don't talk about bruno
400 million views in 2 months
nobody like you
20 million views in a months
400 mill >>mill>>>Million
>they are basically the same

We apparently don't talk about Turning Red on this board anymore, either.

I haven't heard it either, but I also haven't seen a pixar movie since Incredibles 2 so make of that what you will.

>by trying to make themselves look more popular
does Disney control the billboard chart somehow?

What does any of this have to do with hating black people?