Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

How would you write her or her episode better, Any Forums?
I'd get rid of her rage or at least keep it on the inside at all times.
In order to write the episode better I'd have to change Bloo, he's too mentally retarded. He makes Bender and Cartman look smart.

Attached: 02f07c8f8e2627253a0e83930a838fb1.jpg (630x470, 39.21K)

>Try to make a half detailed intelligent OP with a related image
>Nobody answers

>Post coombait of Frankie and make some funny witty remark/joke/meme
>Suddenly 50 coomers and 6-7 people having discourse and 12-17 more giving their 1 liner opinions.
What the fuck is wrong with you people. Why can't you function in a logical manner.

God damnit Any Forums.

>1 ip
im sorry bro

The only Foster's threads we ever have is for posting Frankie, never about discussing the show.

I still find it disturbing how close she got to actually killing Mac.

Still the only real example of a real Yandere un Western animation

Attached: oqmwa.jpg (352x240, 13.29K)

It’s like she never existed

Attached: FF909D18-C2EB-451D-820E-E82ACB104680.gif (247x191, 524.99K)

In the good faith of keeping your thread alive a little longer, OP, I shall weigh in. I think that while I found Bloo funny in my youth as a scamp who got on everyone’s nerves, he is in hindsight a little too unlikeable. I know I’m not the first person to say this but his personality is so grating it does feel weird to think that Mac would’ve created him in the first place. I feel like the Berry episode was an attempt to make Bloo look better by comparison by giving him a counterpart who was his exact opposite. She’s kind on the surface but selfish deep down, in contrast to Bloo who is selfish on the surface but ultimately loyal. The problem is most subsequent episodes completely disregard this idea and just make Bloo a complete pest. Maybe it was just that mid-2000’s thing but I feel like even though a lot of humor in cartoons was derived from being mean to each other, there’s something about Foster’s that’s just more taxing than humorous.

Make her design less ugly. The charm of the "cute character is actually evil" loses its charm when said character has the face of the stereotypical 90s bully.

>Make her an exact design like Bloo except Red, but give her a sexy voice
>she shits hits on him and he responds positively and friendly , however she finds Mac more attractive and Bloo is the one who gets jealous and ends up getting adopted on purpose to piss off Mac.
>Mac either isn't in the episode or we add him in which changes the entire plot and dynamic

>Internet
>Logical

Anyway, that's the joke (Beri was Craig and Lauren mocking fans who made OC love interests)

>Craig and Lauren mocking fans who made OC love interests)
No way... they wouldn't ... they're not that petty... are they?

>>Make her an exact design like Bloo except Red, but give her a sexy voice
Fuck no.

Okay make her violet instead and call her Blooberry.

This show was really fucking shit.
>100+ characters in the house
>Don't explore any of them
>They're suppose to get adopted multiple times, yet the main 4 never get adopted even once
>They never bother exploring the dynamics and roles of imaginary friends in the human world
>They never leave the fucking house
>The most interesting and well-rounded characters end up being Mac and Frankie.

People care more about Frankie than the show she comes from

Lauren rage quit MLP because she didn't like the idea of making the show appeal to its target demographic, so I'm gonna say she is, at least.

>New character comes in
>Never bother having at least 5 minutes of him interacting with his owners and showing why he got kicked out of the house to begin with.

>>Suddenly 50 coomers and 6-7 people having discourse and 12-17 more giving their 1 liner opinions.
Lol never ever never ever never never like NEVER. Beyond people saying "Man Bloo was so nice in the pilot" they don't discuss jackshit.

Yeah I feel that there was so much untapped potential with this show. I remember enjoying it a lot when I was young, but looking back it’s pretty bad. Kind of unwatchable for me as an adult. And yes it’s because the characters are so mean to each other that it just becomes unfunny. There’s just no charm to it. It’s a very weird show.

Fosters at its core was too soft for Cartoon Network and would've worked better as a show for very young children

And Craig absolutely loathes the idea of appealing to animation's second most profitable demo (6-12 year old boys)

>100+ characters in the house
>Don't explore any of them
That's like complaining about SpongeBob no going in depth on the fish characters, they're only there to fill the screen or for use in a joke. The one's outside the main cast (Jackie, Fluffers Nutter, Bloppy Pants) got their spotlight episodes.
>They're suppose to get adopted multiple times, yet the main 4 never get adopted even once
Eduardo did in an episode
>They never bother exploring the dynamics and roles of imaginary friends in the human world
Not much that needs to be explorered, they're basically treated like pets.
Literally the FIRST FUCKING EPISODE AFTER THE PILOT. There's a bunch of other episodes where they leave the house: Bus the Two of Us, Say It Isn't Sew, Infernal Slumber, that episode with Eyevan, that one where Mac and Blood have a race

Attached: 1647894221303.jpg (256x364, 56.99K)

>That's like complaining about SpongeBob no going in depth on the fish characters, they're only there to fill the screen or for use in a joke. The one's outside the main cast (Jackie, Fluffers Nutter, Bloppy Pants) got their spotlight episodes.
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

They knew they had plenty of interesting characters worth exploring, they even had 1 episode about it and they even had their own fucking baseball cards.

The pilot was good. Wilt's story was good. The movie was good. The rest of the episodes were shit.