Dick: The original, becomes Nightwing, demonstrates Bruce raised him right

>Dick: The original, becomes Nightwing, demonstrates Bruce raised him right
>Jason: Gets beaten to death, makes it clear how dangerous crime fighting really is and deeply changes Bruce
>Damian: Bruce's son, and all the implications that come with it
>Tim: :)

Attached: TimDrake_1_61133ae3445248.27961612.jpg (750x750, 249.71K)

Tim was always a third wheel

Tim: the only Robin who chooses to be one out of his own volition, rescues Bruce out of the pit of grief he'd fallen into after Jason, and makes Bruce realise the Robin concept is a permanent institution and not just something that had happened with Dick and then tried to replicate to fill Dick's hole with Jason

Tim is more dedicated to Bruce’s mission than any Robin, kept Bruce in check and reunited the Batfamily in its darkest moments

Basically he exists to sweep Jason under the rug

>Dick's hole

Attached: Booger-1-265x300.jpg (265x300, 10.52K)

>Tim: Was supposed to be this genius hacker and incredible detective
>Ends up as slash bait and turned into a fucking idiot.

God I hate comic book writers. Why didn't they let him keep his uniqueness compared to the others?

>Was supposed to be this genius hacker and incredible detective
Modern excuses. Try reading Tim's actual early comics. He wasn't particularly tech oriented. He wasn't "supposed" anything.

The problem with comics is that there's more than one writer and every retard wants to make a character follow their own headcanon

Tim was supposed to be the better detective since het the only Robin to figure out Bruce's identity as Batman through pure seduction. No idea where the hacking came from since Tim was created in the 80s and computers were still niche

Again, no, being a detective never played a part in Tim's stories. I'm sorry, he wasn't "supposed to" anything.
The computers thing was more prevalent in 89 (Tim is called Tim after Tim Burton) and his second adventure is beating Anarky through a computer but it wasn't that big of a deal

He literally detected Batman’s identity dumbfuck.

Through really lucky, incidental circumstances. Dick was still the better detective, Tim just had good potential.

It just wasn't really followed upon on his next stories.

That sounds like something that goes great on a Wikipedia page but isn’t really paying attention to how he’s supposed to actually be placed in the batfamily
Tim is bit of a tragedy since he’s the original modernizer of the Robin role, not just a sidekick but a true protégé. Teen Titans also is pretty much Tim with Dick’s name
Being a hacker and gymnast is pretty standard for Robin so you can’t really say that’s his thing
But as he stands among the rest of the Batfamily he’s there to balance out Bruce

This is a really good point, which is why it'll probably get ignored by every body.
With that being said, it's true that Tim starts the modern concept of Robin, but with the addition of Damian I still feel like he's left without a real niche like the others.
I saw a panel posted here before where he says he just wanted to be Robin, and when he's not Robin anymore he would retire. That would probably piss off a lot of fans, but I think I'd like that.

You’re being willfully obtuse. He found out Batman’s identity and throughout his tenure was always using technology and deduction as he wasn’t the most physically adept Robin.

Being good with tech and wearing pants were things Tim brought to the franchise but just like with other legacy characters the adaptations gave those new attributes and others to the originals instead, creating a negative loop.

I just want Tim to get some in canon shirtless scenes again, he still doesn’t have a shirtless fight with the Al Ghul family yet. Talia’s slutty sister was about to strip him in Red Robin but she only got his mask off before Cass came in and stopped her.

true they need to sexualize him more

Attached: RCO002.jpg (1027x1600, 408.46K)

yea why dont they just "retire" tim, make him oracle since hes a genius detective hackerman type, and then barbara can still be batgirl and editorial is happy. win win?

deduction, you mean deduction, you cumbrained freak

I like Carrie more. At least she doesn't look EXACTLY identical to Dick like Tim Damian and Jason do. Seriously, couldn't even make one of them blonde or Asian or something?

Attached: 088E5692-0D1F-4876-BE77-C48F160AAD78.jpg (900x859, 123.5K)

Saying Tim is the “smart one” makes the Batfamily sound more like a boy and not a team

The bat family is a boy band.

boy bands are teams user, each team has their strengths. look to the spice girls for guidance on that lesson.