Oh no no no

HAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHH!

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-192332_YouTube.jpg (1080x875, 233.99K)

>Thequartering
Use an actual source. I'm not clicking it or any eceleb.

Do you think the right wing grift brings in the big bucks? It's sort of like Nick Mullen and cum town, I can't see anyone do that to their public image unless it brings in a sizable amount every month.

Attached: anfjq1ez9zn81.jpg (1080x1080, 101.18K)

>TheQuartering
More like The Drawn and Quartering

Imagine telling someone that your job is to complain about comic and cartoons.

I'm convinced the same person who makes these threads is the exact same user who goes on to bitch about the youtubers and how Any Forums apparently agrees with them because of threads like this, which again, they made in the first place.

alternative universe where this guy old videos about card games and shit actually got decent views so he didn't have to go into ANTI-SJW rants to get views or he just got an actual job.......a better universe.

Oh no groomer bros!

Attached: Disney groomers.png (1439x1763, 1.32M)

That's one thing but TQs whole thing is outrage culture. His job is to literally be a contrarian, that's it.

He'll move on to something else once this dies off, man just fuck leach he tries to do whatever popular at the moment in time just look at his history on YT.

>groomer
fuck off smooth brained rightard

stop raping children you marxist troon

Samefag

user you should stop posting about this nonsense and post about comics and cartoons instead

groomer

Attached: 1647635990307.jpg (614x1024, 144.08K)

So people in california are made because something in florida?

[walking out here]
BRAVE AND POWERFUL

Did the kid suicide over the secret name or over the guilt of being trans?

>The Quartering
I dunno if its true or not, but I'm sure as not assuming this is a legit source.

are you trying to justify teachers getting involved in the personal lives and gender/sexual identity of a student behind their parents back?

Probably over the parent's reaction.

Hey man, quick question: which happens more often, a child is abused by their teacher or a child is abused by their parents?

I'm sorry trips but I need to ask if that even matters.
If someone stores jerrycans of gasoline in my room and then proceeds to smoke a blunt where the obvious happens I am not going to ask too many questions about the jerrycans you know.

imagine being a kind of chubby, tomboy black girl and adults at school insisting every day you're not female because they think so

Have you caught him lying?
Or is it a "i dont like him, therefore it is lies" type of deal?

>the quarterpounder

Therefore we should legalize teacher on child abuse?

>t. groomer

Do you honestly, seriously think the teacher went up to the kid and said "hey, I think you're actually a boy"

I like how people keep believing the lie that their wallets matter to giant corporations. Disney is too big to be taken down by such meaningless gestures, even if every person on the planet stopped financially supporting Disney for a decade they would have enough power, money and influence to continue operations with minimal issue. If you want to destroy Disney, you cannot do so by playing the role of the noble sheep.

he rushes videos and often gets stuff wrong. I don't know if it's still up but he's one of those who fell for the 'university implements catboxes for people who identify as cats' which was clearly untrue, as there was no evidence, even a photo of these things

The article clearly states they were being groomed with genderclown insanity over multiple months.

The difference is whether the girl feels she is a boy and still does but tried to kill herself because her parents would have harmed her. Compared to having the teacher misgender her. Something tells me it's the former and not the latter because black. I know a lot of black people in the closet who are that way because they'd probably have to literally fight for their life if their family found out.

>Thequarterpounder
Any Forums is next door

Like trannies label deppresed people "eggs"?

Sounds more like they were too afraid of being abused by their parents, so they went to their teachers for help.

Like half the country agrees with them and a decent portion is insecure enough to want to watch stuff that strokes their opinion off

That's not what grooming is, you're literally destroying any meaning of that word when used in sexual abuse cases.

If you want disney to fold you need to bitch at them. The louder you are the more damage you do to their brand which is all they care about.

No, it sounds more like they were being groomed with genderclown insanity by their teacher behind her parent's backs, because there's no such thing as a "trans child" unless they're being groomed into it.

The Quater Poundering is really, really fat. Imagine the smell of his chins sweat under that gross beard

T.

Attached: 1647989479795.jpg (604x552, 51.03K)

Vaush is also really fat and smelly looking

Ha, ok, too good of a video title to loose that

>because there's no such thing as a "trans child" unless they're being groomed into it.
>they're being groomed!
>what if they're actually just trans
>that means they're being groomed!
I don't suppose linking you research on how trans peoples brains are structurallg more in line with their identified gender even before hormone therapy than the gender they were assigned at birth is going to convince you, will it?