Memes aside, how strong is Shrek?

Memes aside, how strong is Shrek?

Attached: EjK2Z0sX0AAy8rU.jpg (1200x675, 78.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vj8f5amIQwY
youtu.be/9X-uG6T_YrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As strong as he needs to be depending on the situation.

Probably as much as a bodybuilder

His endurance must be some top stuff because he was able to retail functional balls even though they got rekt in Shrek 1 and Shrek 2

Attached: 71YWMP+1MWL._SL1400_ (2).jpg (1400x1388, 222.51K)

he's so strong the only characters on the same tier as him are Shaggy and Hank Hill

and Bugs Bunny Big Chungus mode

He's strongfat like a wrestler.

He can handle Mutiple fully armored men and for a while beat back mobs. He's also ran long distances without rest and is a quick thinker on the fly. He's a top street tier so above MCU captian america at least.

Attached: FIJ5yvOXMAANtAb.png (680x562, 62.65K)

Could Batman beat Shrek without any gadjets?

mmmhhh

Yes, but he'd lose to Fiona.

>can toss around guards one on one with ease
>subdued by 20
not unrealistically strong for his size

Attached: ogre slayer.jpg (639x359, 21.43K)

Attached: kwab.jpg (781x680, 56.49K)

Shrek easily carried both Fiona and Donkey out of the castle.

Why did John K. hate Shrek so much? He seemed to constantly rag on it from the designs to the colors.

Antz and Shrek are such awesome films. Top notch scripts, soundtracks and voice acting

My guess is he is around MCU cap level strength. He could lift a ton or two if he struggled and had to, but not over his head. That’s my take anyway.

>"run, run, run, as fast as you can. You can't catch me. I'm the gingerbread man!"
>evening. Mirror, mirror on the wall, is this not the most perfect kingdom of them all?
>some of you may die, but it's a sacrifice I am willing to make
>forgive me, Princess, for startling you, but you startled me, for I have never seen such a radiant beauty before. I am Lord Farquaad
>you don't have to waste good manners on the ogre. It's not like it has feelings
>princess Fiona, beautiful, fair, flawless Fiona. I ask your hand in marriage. Will you be the perfect bride for the perfect groom?
>really, it's rude enough being alive when no one wants you, but showing up uninvited to a wedding...
>oh, this is precious. The ogre has fallen in love with the princess!
>this hocus-pocus alters nothing. This marriage is binding, and that makes me king! See? See?
favorite Farquaad quotes

He's like 8' tall and built like a brick shithouse, dude could probably bench close to a ton.

you know why Hallelujah scene works so well? Because it comes relatively late into the film, at the 69 mins mark. Future CG animated films that had similar sad montages always played them much sooner, usually between 50 and 60 mins mark, so it wasn't the same

He really took a donkey kick straight to the nuts

youtu.be/vj8f5amIQwY
youtu.be/9X-uG6T_YrE
Puss attacking Shrek in the woods scene is just an Austin Powers reference. It even has a groin attack and the small character getting inside the clothes

As strong as 10 men is a good estimate

Attached: Total-War-Warhammer-3-Ogre-Kingdoms.jpg (1283x720, 141.93K)