It's like the ancient Hawaiians used to say

>It's like the ancient Hawaiians used to say

Attached: Tito.png (194x260, 82.1K)

>IT'S TIME FOR A DICKING

my stepdad is from hawaii and he just says everyone is slow there and also they all beat their kids

>"OWWW MY BRAIN!!!! AAAAAUGH!!!"

Attached: B7352C9D-3DBC-4A6A-B2E0-E15306F44533.jpg (2052x1863, 784.9K)

CURSE THAT SURFSHACK TITO!!!!!

Attached: Blachu_Medallion.jpg (305x366, 15.2K)

>Never drink milk from a coconut you found in the dark.
What the FUCK did he mean by this?

dont have sex with women you meet at bars

may god have mercy on the souls of everyone who has damaged by that pasta

Why did they mean by this?

Attached: tumblr_nskj78LeJD1qidl74o1_1280.png (717x712, 210.97K)

Remember when tito got brain cancer

I just amazed on how no one would ever draw that in image. You know about the fanfic thing with the bear.

Is Hawaii a mega California? I heard the price of living there is very high. Also, is it overrated as a vacation spot?

he no longer lives in hawaii he was raised there but moved to the mainland over 20 years ago, no idea what its really like now but i know cost of living is insane and there's drug issues. still good for vacation though if you avoid tourist spots his family says though.

no

AND CURSE THAT MAN IM THE PICKLE SUIT!

what pasta?

Jesus fucking Christ how young are some of you people on here?

It's pretty overrated, especially considering that part of living there is accepting you have to pay $17 for a gallon of milk or a loaf of bread. That, and the sheer amount of cockroaches in Hawaii is so bad that almost every car there is infested with them. Fuck that noise.

Hawaii has a lot of meth heads and I think they also have a higher homelessness rate than California.

I think it could be reworked as a “lost episode” creepypasta like Squidward’s Suicide.