Opinions on Doc Shaner?

Opinions on Doc Shaner?

Attached: E2VuvhyXoAUX4PB.jpg (1869x2827, 844.45K)

Its nice I guess but a lot of realistic comic art styles are just boring compared to manga.

>shaner
>realistic
retard.

He's great. I love the clean style he's got and I'll always love this picture in particular.
>Bizarro going down

Pretty good, slow as fuck though.

I like his art, but I've never read any comics he's worked on. I was kind of interested in his upcoming Mary Marvel mini until I learned the writer worked on the shitty She-Ra reboot.

Wait, why's the Multiversity Captain Atom here

Whatever man, it looks boring, probably only does like 3 issues a year as a sacrifice to doing such a detailed and realistic based style. Its nice but no one will ever read a story that has any actual impact drawn by this guy because he probably only draws like 50 pages a year. This is the sacrifice US comics make for detailed art styles.

what're you even talking about
stop baiting

>"so what do you guys think of this artist-"
>DUHHH NOT MANGA DUHHH
holy shit weebs gtfo

Takehiko Inoue draws realistically and mogs every other manga artist alive. He says hi.

needs to actually start doing some good comics
can't we get jeff parker back

Absolute fucking hack and poser (not poser tracer, just a poser).

Dude larped as a billyfag/golden age fan for years for legitimacy and now he’s worked with King on his character assassination of Adam strange and he’s doing art for that “let’s make Mary a dyke” comic.

Culture vulture, twerp and complete cock sucker. Hope he gets carpal tunnel and can never draw again.

This. Shaners only good comic was future quest.

they're pretty, comfy pictures and that's fine, but he needs work to define him, a series of covers, a mini series, i dunno

Sounds pretty great to me

Kill yourself faggot

>Absolute fucking hack
Source

>Dude larped as a billyfag/golden age fan for years for legitimacy
He literally Decline JSA so he wouldn't get pigeonholed

>Mary a dyke” comic
Citation needed

He's okay.
I prefer Steve Rude.
Manga has turned into chickenscratch lately, not even properly stylized. Beyond boring.
This, and Samura as well.

Before Multiversity, back in Final Crisis, he and Earth-5 Captain Marvel were counted among the Superman-likes of the multiverse. A big theme of that series was that Superman is such an influential character that nearly every superhero universe in comics has a character who was directly or indirectly inspired by him.

Attached: Superman Beyond Team.jpg (1041x1600, 546.97K)

shouldn't be allowed to do books with other people besides Parker

I like his classic Alex Toth/Steve Rude 60's comic inspired stuff

>Realistic.
You really don't know styles or history son.