Outta the way Any Forums...

Outta the way Any Forums, this director of Unikitty/Teen Titans Go/Jellystone is bustin' her way into the Looney Tunes pantheon!

Attached: kingtweety1.png (583x466, 269.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aGRm1WCKstU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>unikitty
it makes so much sense now

"Looks great, sounds great, FEELS great. A feast for the eyes and ears!"

Attached: kingtweety2.png (582x461, 350K)

These people can only corrupt that which already exists, pure evil

"Looks great"

Attached: FOZyMx4UYAAuvV3.jpg (2902x1632, 314.75K)

"sounds great"

Attached: FOZyWULVsAEDZZh.jpg (2902x1632, 242.09K)

sylvester looks like it's drawn by someone from memory

Someone needs to call SVU. This girl is a sexual harassment case waiting to happen.

"FEELS great"

Attached: FOZyXqIVUAEY2Bn.jpg (2902x1632, 238.03K)

"A feast for the eyes and ears!"

Attached: FOZyYb8VsAEKueS.jpg (2902x1632, 369.21K)

Careen is a legit contender for worst modern director in animation

Daily reminder this was the bitch on twitter whos said all the genderswapped characters on Jellystone were transgender

Attached: transjellystone.png (608x544, 356.01K)

WOW! Someone needs to lock this kook up.

FEELS great

Oh no bros, I am so morally outraged about this very real issue. Gosh I'm feeling freaking steamed

Detach yourself from the quote unquote "political" aspect of this conversation, this is bonafide cringey behavior, in the truest sense of the word and should be liable for ridicule.

I really hate how genderswapping has now become synonymous with trans shit now.

No, they didn't contextually be born as a male and then become female, the whole concept of gender swapping is if the character was born a woman instead of being born a man, as in an entirely new character now. I hate this bullshit

Attached: 3gnqzq.png (600x600, 185.48K)

This is going to haunt my fucking dreams
"lynchian" doesn't begin to describe it

This reads like pure propaganda, they KNOW this shit is gonna flop. "YOU ARE GONNA DIG IT!" "TALENTED CREW!" "WAS A BLAST TO MAKE!". At some point it's not gonna work anymore, I feel we're one straw short of the camel's back breaking.

jesus fuck

Attached: tweets.png (800x600, 338.8K)

>

Attached: CBE60012-648E-48D9-90E7-2CE7E7BA5FA6.gif (550x400, 75.59K)

Isn't Tweety already the domain of insufferably basic women? I see nothing wrong with this

This looks pretty good with the exception of calarts Tweetie

LMAO, industryfags literally seething in real time.

>This looks pretty good
This is a litmus test for retardation, sorry user but you failed. Unless you think it's cool to be retarded, in which case you "won".

From what I see in the OP screenshot it has actual attempts at shading, color theory and lighting effects which already puts it over 99% of other shit coming out of CN for the past 8 years. Getting mad at Sylvester slightly deviating for one series of shorts isn't that bad unless you're literally autistic.

>CalArts style isn't re-

>Jellystone Director mentioned that this was her new project after moving from Jellystone

Jellybros this pretty much confirms that Greenblatt now having that Pet Resort show at Disney is true....

ABSOLUTELY SOULESS

youtube.com/watch?v=aGRm1WCKstU

The animation is balls, the writing is wack, and the style is all over the fucking place. In general it's all shit.

Well who's working on the 2nd season now?

>proudly has the animation guild as an avatar
>also shills for WB, one of the most abusive studios of the industry

She has to be contractually obligated to do this shit, no idea why anyone would be proud about show running this. At least Unikitty was an original IP, for the most part if it wasn't just Johnny Test Legos.

Why do you guys get so huffy over this shit? This is obviously virtual signaling.

They want you to be mad

Maybe the best thing to do is to make this show an alt-right symbol. That'll fuck em over.

is this made by the bredwinners team?

It's made from the same group of people that have been churned through the LA animation machine since 2010.

I am struggling to comprehend how anyone who isn't a fat Latina in her 30s can care this much about Tweety. If you hate the director, all the better; it means she's tied up in this project instead of something that you actually might care about.

I’m so tired of this noodly armed garbage

>Thinking it's about Tweety
It's about the entire industry at large, this is a symptom, not the disease itself.

I like the art direction in terms of color and lighting but I will cede, it looks kind of ass in-motion.