Daily reminder that in mainline Marvel continuity, Norman Osborne kidnapped Peter's Aunt May...

Daily reminder that in mainline Marvel continuity, Norman Osborne kidnapped Peter's Aunt May, then hired an actress to pretend to be Aunt May, and then die, just to mess with Peter.

Attached: E945E416-8C90-4A71-8867-6F1BD36BEFC7.png (840x859, 510.96K)

And took Mary Jane’s newborn and switched it with a stillborn.
Guy is seriously fucked in the head.

Yeah, that's kind of the premise of the goblin.

So is Peter and MJ's daughter still out there somewhere? They brought Ben Riley back, when is Baby May returning?

reminder that in mainline continuity Mysterio mindraped gwen, harry, norman, pete and MJ into believing gwen and norman fucked and had children for no other reason than to fuck with peter

And yet Peter hasn't killed him.

Reminder that Mysterio fucked Green Goblin

Then where did the goblin kids come from?

The pregnancy itself is the only full retcon that queseda implemented in OMD. Everything else supposedly happened

Cloning.

Why didn’t he just...kill Aunt May?
Surely that would “mess with Peter” a whole lot more than seeing she’s alive and well at the end of the day.

Wasn't it A.I Harry who hired him? Who was controlled by Mephisto? After Norman sold Harry to him?

How the fuck are they going to clean up that one.

well here we go
OMD/OMT happen in that changed reality where peter never married MJ but still sleep with her and live together despite being flake on the alter

Clone saga did happen some how just MJ was never pregnant but still everything happen the way it did somehow
>peter & mj move out of new York for some reason
>peter still fought Norman who didn't take the child because it never happen but still emotinally scar peter because he kill Ben?

It all convoluted bs and fuck up continuity all because Joe Quesada wanted to cope with the fact that a 30 year old living with grandmother & banging bimbos in a club like they're in their early 20s waiting for the "perfect nerdy not slutty gf" come by is just super creepy & unhealthy

I dunno, I think it was a bad move to kill clone Harry at the end of the run. It would’ve been nice to see Harry and pete being on good terms while knowing each other’s secrets. Though it looks like the next issue of amazing will revert norman back to his bastard self

>How the fuck are they going to clean up that one.
By ignoring the entire run and just having Harry or one of the twins walk in like nothing happened.

To be fair they did just bring back Emily Osborn then never mentioned her again during the whole Osborn/Kindred drama.

I don't even know if Stanley still exists.

>continuity
>comics

Reminder: The Mysterio retcon of Gwen is worse than the original story.

based

Attached: Spencer's spider-man run explained.jpg (1855x433, 125.32K)

No character needs a clean reboot more than Spider-Man. His entire life and career is just one giant absurdity at this point.