What is it about mutant ladies? Writing a lewdfic about the x-women taking charge of the plan to make more mutants...

What is it about mutant ladies? Writing a lewdfic about the x-women taking charge of the plan to make more mutants. Wanna hear more?

Attached: Emma & Jean.png (804x801, 1.29M)

“Make more mutants.”
Hopefully they get the female students involved too.

carlos? damn this nigga on fire

I’d impregnate Rogue, but I’m not even sure that’s possible

Attached: D9E6850B-E4BC-49F4-B318-B3BCB06D65D4.jpg (1130x1600, 269.06K)

That's part of my plan, yes. I've got a list of about 17-18 x-women to be featured in the story. It's kind of of a harem lewdfic but with a twist in that there will be more than one harem, with the ladies greatly outnumbering the prospective fathers of the next generation.

Attached: Emma & Jean (2).png (706x790, 966.34K)

I understand. Proceed.
However, I ha e to ask. Are all the male mutants involved? Or only a select few?

The lewdfic takes place in it's own continuity that takes certain elements from all across the X-Men franchise. In the setting of this story, the mutant race is in dire straits. Many have been depowered and killed over the last couple of years. So the number of male mutants is low. The number of male mutants who meet the X-Women's standards are even lower. Compared to my cast of X-ladies, the X-gentlemen would be sparse. I'm thinking about 4 or 5 X-Men, so that each dude ends up with 3-4 X-Women. I already know who the female characters will be, but I'm still deciding on their male counterparts. Thought I'd get some outsider opinions from you guys.

Attached: Storm (1).jpg (753x1061, 154.99K)

booba

Our southern belle is absolutely involved. What kind of lewdfic would it be without her?

Attached: Rogue.jpg (1133x1600, 447.31K)

I’d suggest Beast, Nightcrawler, Bishop, Cannonball, and Strong Guy.

The list of X-Women to be included:

Jean Grey

Ororo Munroe

Emma Frost

Phoebe Frost

Mindee Frost

Celeste Frost

Kitty Pryde

Jubilation Lee

Betsy Braddock

Kwannon

Anna Marie

Wanda Maximoff

Illyana Rasputin

Laura Kinney

Sofia Mantega

Noriko Ashida

Laurie Collins

Attached: ScarletWitch (3).png (989x1400, 2.61M)

But how would an average Joe even have sex with her?

Beast appears in the story, but he's already shacked up with someone and is in more of a support role to the X-ladies.

Nightcrawler is among the long list of mutants fallen in action.

I'm not familiar with Strong Guy.

Bishop is a no-go for me because I'm not interested in writing blacked content.

Cannonball is certainly in consideration, though.

Attached: Psylocke (4).png (981x1400, 1.64M)

Very carefully. In seriousness, I might end up using original male characters with powers specifically to bypass the "I can never ever touch someone" bs. Or maybe Rogue in this continuity has total control of her powers. Or maybe the X-Women developed power inhibitors to allow their friend to get laid. Still working out some of the details like that. I know that Gambit and Magneto can sleep with her, but both are dead in this continuity.

Attached: Rogue (39).jpg (1131x1600, 335.97K)

Then use Magneto, Toad, Blob, Cannonball and Warpath.

>Magneto
He's dead, Jim
>Toad, Blob
I don't do ugly bastards, either lol
>Warpath
Another lucky SOB up for consideration.

Attached: BlackQueen (1).jpg (1130x1600, 330.39K)

At this point just tell us which males are dead.

I like the OC having powers that makes him immune to Rogue’s and she just jumps on his bones the second she learns this

Pretty sure Rogue has full control of her powers now, in the current canon.
Also, where are you gonna post this once it’s written?

>>No old evil man (Magneto)
>>No uglies (Blob, Toad)
>>No furries (Nightcrawler, Beast)
>>No blacked (Bishop)

Dude! Are you sure you’re writing something lewd?

How about shota? Artie and Leech?

How about a list of the male characters who I've been considering.

Colossus
Hellion
Warpath
Sunspot
Cannonball
Havok
Elixer
Avalanche (the version from X-Men EVO)

If I include some time-displacement/multiverse shenanigans as part of the backstory, I could also include:

Teen Cyclops
Kid Cable
James Hudson (Ultimate Wolverine II).

And there's also the possibility of including the previously mentioned original male characters.

Attached: Colossus.png (762x1001, 1.53M)