How Futurama is more popular and quoteable than American Dad despite the latter having more episodes?

How Futurama is more popular and quoteable than American Dad despite the latter having more episodes?

Attached: 1638205000594.png (1250x525, 119.55K)

Futurama is better.

Futurama has SOVL, American Dad is just cringe.

Popular in What metric?

I quote ad more then f

found the retard that actually hasn't watched the thing he's bitching about

Cope, Bender is bigger than Roger.

American Dad is better, but it came out too late in the animated sitcom craze

most assume it's where Seth has more dirt on the industry, he made jokes about Cosby, Weinstein and others being molesters and pedos long before everyone else found out about it, he's also made "jokes" when ask how to get in the industry that can be summarized as "find a way to black mail the higher ups"
Matt Groening however is part of the machine and works as his master commands.

>cartoonist makes jokes about a known molester
>this is obvious evidence that he has blackmail on studio execs
nope no leaps in logic here

What are you talking about?

show quality ≠ show quantity

Lots of variables are at play, but even bad/stale shows can stay on the air for many years, even seemingly indefinitely. Politics, business dealings, incompetence, nepotism, being cheaper to produce or more marketable just to name a few possibilities.

People have, on average, seen an episode or two of futurama. No-one has ever watched this other show.

American Dad has gone rotten the past 4 or 5 seasons. They're trying way too hard to be out of ordinary to prevent fadigue.

Weinstein was an open secret and Cosby got exposed from a comedian's stand up set

why can't seth just make a new show? every single one of his shows has the same cookie cutter jokes that he inserts wherever willy nilly. there are no setups. just change the characters around and then you have a brand new show

He retired from animation and focuses solely on live-action projects.

>Futurama
Funny robot man, empathy to down on his luck 20 something, cool future ideas, Zoidberg
>American Dad, Family Guy, etc
Characters are hideous and "comedy" is hateful, basically designed for and by edgy retards/thirteen year olds with zero taste
GEE I WONDER

The 'cheapness' would be an interesting thing to explore, honestly. I'd love to see what the actual production on a show that's had hundreds of episodes made looks like. How many new assets do they actually have to make for each episode at that point? What kind of tools have they made to streamline the process?

granted I've only seen the first 1 or 2 seasons of american dad, so I dunno how much they branch out, or if they revisit old locations a lot

American Dad is better.
Futurama is just 'haha i got that joke cuz i am le smart nerd'
Futurama is animated Big Bang Theory

>Futurama is just 'haha i got that joke cuz i am le smart nerd
>blackjack and hookers
>this is 20 times heavier than a boot
>executive producer joke
Not really.

if only you stayed banned