Made for ___

Made for ___

Attached: 1647847432008.jpg (834x958, 120.81K)

the trash can

I hate the sing/minions art style so much bros

knots

Big Bad Wolf

Nipple piercings.

this is dreamworks

PlayStation 3 entertainment system only.

This is living!

Poor little red girl.

Attached: foxhunting.jpg (590x350, 56.79K)

Knot you, user.

SLLSFHM

are u retarded

Really don't like the featureless and lacking details visual style of this movie. It makes it look cheap as all hell, it makes movies by Illumination like Lorax look more visually impressive for goodness sake. And I don't care for the story of bad guys proving they are good at their core, that trash was already old BEFORE Wreck it Ralph. Hoping this movie becomes another Penguins of Madagascar meaning a failure for Dream Works and same to the Puss in Boots sequel.

>SLLSFHM

Funny, in the actual canon books there are no humans. But for this adaptation animal anthros occupy the same world as humans so for ONCE this meme actually makes sense. There is a huge universal rule of anthro media, humans are forbidden. You can't show them because, you simply CAN'T WAH! Seriously it's some retarded hardcore rule of anthro storytelling. You commit blasphemy and heresy at the same time when you propose humans and anthros exist at the same time.

Dilating

DEEZ NUTS

Are you serious? Makes this even worse. They can do better than that.

>And I don't care for the story of bad guys proving they are good at their core
It would be convincing if they didn't make the "bad guys" look so cute and utterly toothless.

>But for this adaptation animal anthros occupy the same world as humans
what really? I had no idea, I I was just memeing

Off model art because she's not attractive canonically just like Gumball's mother from World of Gumball or Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time or Ladybug and you get it. You're not going to get the full package with breasts, hops and ass at the same time. Remember the rule of your shitty estrogen Jewish civilization if straight men like it, it must be censored. But women can drool and get all the man candy they want and I mean in real life. Men are not allowed to enjoy fiction.

I noticed, the wolf and the fox do not have fangs which are the universal symbol of Hey I'm Good. Even the movie Back to the Outback had a snake protagonist who habitually hid her fangs to not look threatening.

Seek professional help, lol
Also

>implying Nicole Watterson is more "canonically attractive" than her
double lol

Yes Dream Works took liberties just like how they took liberties when they adapted How to Train Your Dragon. Honestly hope that Dreamworks is smart to NOT adapt Bad Guy's sequel books (it gets really fucking weird with alien conspiracies that feel way out of place.

>on-model Princess Bubblegum is attractive