Is Goofy's best friend Donald? If so, who is Mickey's best friend?

Is Goofy's best friend Donald? If so, who is Mickey's best friend?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 189.96K)

Mickey's best friend is mula

Attached: money-mr.gif (498x278, 1.47M)

Pluto or ||Randy||

Mickey is the self proclaimed cool leader of his friend group, but people only hang around him because he's rich. He has no genuine friends or even anyone who would be willing to spend their time privately with him.

They're all each other's best friends, Max was taking a guess.

Attached: Mickey & Goofy Superstar Saga.jpg (1242x1488, 153.14K)

Mickey the character isn't the Disney company, he's not rich, and doesn't usually care about money, to the point where he sometimes just gives it away.

Attached: Mickey with money.jpg (3803x987, 1.2M)

People can have multiple best friends.

The comic you posted was when Disney was a man and not a company. If he's not rich, then how is he able to have his own clubhouse with a flying gadget that gives him practically anything he needs?

Riku

>If he's not rich, then how is he able to have his own clubhouse with a flying gadget that gives him practically anything he needs?
Because he's a silly cartoon character in a show for literal toddlers? I think that's obvious.

Different universes/interpretations will give different answers so there's no absolute.
Generally I like to think Donald's best friends are the Cabs, but since they are in different countries most of the time he associates with Mickey and Goofy since he can tolerate them, they live nearby and Minnie and Daisy are already best friends.
Goofy and Mickey seem like a closer friendship to me with Donald a bit distant

>The comic you posted was when Disney was a man and not a company.
That comic strip was unironically why the Disney company managed to survive back in the day.

And yet his friends don't have anything of theirs. They are only there to take advantage of his clubhouses' resources and would be somewhere else if Mickey didn't have one.

Not canon.

I doubt it, that series is almost obnoxious about how strong their friendship is.

China

>Is Goofy's best friend Donald?

Attached: TCczBB5doKTCTV3xHI32RxWQuGp-CrGMSJ_XTl7D4PE.jpg (1200x1594, 429.56K)

It's just bantz bro

all 3 are best friends but maybe mickey is just a busy man or donald is always available for anything

This, mickey has a show to run

Attached: images.jpg (188x268, 17.47K)

Mickey's busy with his wife most of the time. Donald can hang out a lot more, because he and Daisy are usually fighting about something.

That's his son.

The door to darkness

Attached: dissonance.jpg (800x450, 67.44K)

Moider most fowl

Is this a legit Disney comic?

this. i have few friends, some i dont invite them to anything unless is very important due to their jobs

Technically Miney if you're going by christian standards.

His best man-friend is also Donald.

Goofy appears in Mickey comics more so him.

Attached: Buds.png (1021x555, 884.42K)

Mickey's friends with multiple super scientists.

>Everyone's best friend is Goofy
This makes the most sense.
Goofy's best friend is whatever hot late 30s/ early 40s piece his successful single dad shtick has roped in most recently.

I like to think Minnie is Mickey's best friend. At least, it comes across that way in 90's-and-onward versions of Mickey. Whenever he wants to have a fun night, he makes plans with Minnie before anyone else.

Attached: 1590060794911.jpg (268x312, 27.42K)