This is where shows go to die

This is where shows go to die

Attached: lK3YNlD3_400x400.png (379x379, 54.97K)

Has a show ever gone to Rooster Teeth? I assumed everything was made from scratch in house

Pretty sure the only third party they worked on was when Hasbro got them to animate a series for the new Transformers toyline in 2020. It's on Netflix.

Attached: cybertron.png (1200x675, 1.05M)

More like where careers go to die.

RIP to my boys

Attached: image[1].jpg (1280x720, 79.84K)

How can a company operating in the middle of Texas feel so much like a Californian company?

Austin is very liberal, even outside of Texas

>Best Friends Play had constant commentary about their personal experiences with vidya and playtester stories
>Pat is just a generic streamer with a sidekick wife
>Matt is just another "did you know?" gaming history channel
>woolie is woolie
It's like all soul was sucked out of them.

Attached: 1576619998357.png (960x600, 289.19K)

That's not Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, nor Disney OP.
Run Down on the fallout.

I look forward to the Legion of Superheroes cartoon they are making with Bendis.

Matt and Pat argued over money when it came to super best friends
They couldn't work with one another also
They made a video about it making that clear
They now all stream and have their own channels
At the time, it was an end of a era

That final video still stings, mainly cause Woolie just has to do the whole thing by himself

>There are people who still watch modern RT
>Especially after the Ryan and Adam situation

im surprised that james, elyise, and gavin still even work there. but ive seen some small clips of current Funhaus and you can tell they have to walk on eggshells with everything now it's completely soulless.

i just wanna go back to the era of everyone gets bullied

Attached: 18007.png (583x649, 951.05K)

It was more than that. Pat didn't like the prerecorded format and wanted to hop on the stream bullshit instead. Matt obviously prefers giving autistic lectures.

Switching to livestream for the podcasts was the worst decision they ever made.

Really enjoy the discussion grinding to a halt every 5 minutes so they can bicker with one person in Twitch chat being stupid.

I'll never understand why anyone watched this shit in the first place

That's not combiner wars, titans return or power of the primes.

Do you think they knew that they were one of the last groups standing in terms of a genuine video game commentary that lived through and recalls the golden age of video games?

Video game media is dead. Journalism is just game reviews and the people who do that work are bad at games. They couldn't have filled every niche that was a vacated void in gaming commentary because quite honestly they were way too lazy for that. But they could have been the last people who said something about video games while also knowing something about video games.

The magic was the dynamic Matt and Pat had, one of them could say anything and the other would run with it. It didn't matter if what they said started as complete nonsense or shit - the other would play off it and often enough they spun it into gold.

I didn't even know Rooster Teeth was still around. I assumed it just stopped existing when RvB and RWBY died. What other things are they responsible for? I haven't heard them mentioned in like 10 years or more.

they did a really shitty transformers series
a horrible mecha show that aired on streaming services and AS before the creator quit
a shitty flash-animation about a summer camp that autists think is amazing
not sure what else

Red vs Blue.
it was the beginning of everything.

then some idiot thought it was a good idea to turn the reboot into RWBY 2.O

>seriously who came up with it? everyone knows that rvsb is based on the charisma of the characters, not on the story or appearance.
>And it goes without saying that everyone watches rwby because of the pretty girls, not because of their shitty personalities or the shitty story with plot holes.

Attached: Red_vs_Blue_Logo.jpg (900x900, 124.19K)