B-But who will helm the MCU?

Attached: image_2022-03-20_183314.png (616x730, 226.09K)

was disney planning to even do more movies with her in the first place?

She was like the least memorable of what was already like 3rd wave MCU characters

Was she ever relevant as a mainstay?

Carol will, incels still screeching about Brie mean nothing to Marvel

Attached: D-MxyKuUEAA1q0X.jpg large.jpg (680x494, 39.72K)

They realized no one likes her ages ago its why her sequel is now an ensemble movie. Feige already confirmed Strange is going to fill Iron Man shoes and likely Mr Fantastic will fill Cap's. Magic vs Science.

>Problematic purchases
>This guy's tweet from ten years is no longer funny
You realise Disney will just dig up any excuse to cut people off now, do you?

I don't defend Brie Larson and I certainly don't want to defend NFTs but that's not a reason to cancel someone.

Bruh if Shuri is still in the MCU even after her actor became an anti-vaxxer, then Captain Marvel will still be around

Brie larson made her acting carreer by being a fragile femine woman in romance&drama, it's what she was good at and what made her popular.
Putting her in the place of the most baddass warrior of the marvel movieverse was downright stupid casting.

I cancel who I want for whatever reason I want. Got a problem with that?

>Dr Strange!!
>even though his movie is an ensemble movie now
>which has a Carol tie-in because she's the center of the universe now and for the next ten years
Cope

I wont forgive Marvel for hiding her great tits and doing there best to defeminize her in the movie.

Attached: Brielarsontits.jpg (1280x1920, 278.06K)

The incel senses another Briellion incoming and cries out for someone to stop it
But nothing can and nothing will

Attached: 1554831098260.jpg (618x577, 94.37K)

hope you can then

Attached: Screenshot_20220320_175414.jpg (1080x513, 113.5K)

Maybe she should grow a beard so people think she's a female RDJ?

The sad thing is that Brie can be cute and enjoyable, but Disney decided not to portray her that way and someone put the idea in her head to be a killjoy during press for the movie.

Brie Larson's best role was Envy in Scott Pilgrim though?

>Sleep with men to get acting jobs
>Go into bizarre domestic therapies like rubbing a soap made from your own blood on your face
>join all sorts of cults

But when they by an internet fad currency they are now suddenly out of their minds.

>something that's weighing them down and needs to be removed so they can set sail
Yeah

Attached: 1556482740689.jpg (600x900, 179.97K)

Disney is selling NFTs themselves... Im pretty sure wont care about this at all.