Harley still best Gotham City Siren. And also a cute! CUTE!

Harley still best Gotham City Siren. And also a cute! CUTE!

Attached: 1647465845846.jpg (2800x3350, 366.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TR1O6O5FqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gentlemen.

Attached: harley_and_ivy_by_merwild_dckfheh-fullview.jpg (800x1044, 177.59K)

Am I the only one who would actually fuck her

I'm a cat person.

Attached: 1630835257447.webm (720x540, 302.75K)

Unpopular opinion. She was ruined when they pushed her in live-action.

Attached: 1630123691465.jpg (1015x800, 51.97K)

Attached: coloring__dat_iron_bar_by_chochi_by_altgreengamer_d8rzlry-fullview.jpg (1024x732, 80.86K)

Pick your Class!
>Warrior
>Druid
>Thief

Attached: detective_comics__1000_by_warrenlouw_dczwunu-pre.jpg (1109x721, 84.95K)

Can't wait for more of Harley and user's adventures from previous thread. Have popcorn at the ready

Attached: All Smiles.jpg (331x473, 26.36K)

Yesterday I started watching Batman TAS (Harley's series) because of the last bread
It's so fucking good

Attached: _jackopose_by_sgtmadness_depy0c1-fullview.jpg (1280x1038, 94.47K)

Don't stick your dick in the crazy, don't stick your dick in the crazy, don't stick your dick in the...aw hell! She is my waifu kek

When did Ivy's power creep start?
Because she just starts out as a lady with a crossbow then over time she became a demi-god.

Attached: 1630114888632.jpg (421x750, 111.92K)

You will not believe how much I use to jerk off to her during my mid-teens

Attached: 39cb3777fe2e77ae0c7b805301f3f6dd.jpg (714x1000, 93.07K)

Sure, why not. Here's the previous posts, for anyone interested
>The dirty and/or frightened looks some citizens that recognize Harley even out of costume notwithstanding, you're still having a good time
>Even if she couldn't help herself to swiping lots of fabric of all things into her purse from one of the various shops you visited in Gotham Mall
>When you asked her why did she decided to snag fabrics she just replied with a hushed "Later!", even though it was just you two, along with Bud and Lou at that point.
>Eventually the sun begins to set and that familiar Gotham darkness is ready to envelop the city
>And as such, you're ready to turn in
>Harley just looks at you as if you've grown a second head
>"What, are ya' crazy?! A bee-yoo-tee-ful night like 'dis and ya' wanna spend it at home?! Nuh-huh! I ain't lettin' ya! We're gonna paint the town red, baby! It's good for employer-employee relations!"
>Again, you couldn't really say no to your boss, and a night out did sound nice. You've spent so many nights tagging up street corners and running errands for Joker that you've forgotten how good a night off can actually feel like
>Before you know it, you're shoved into the Quinnmobile, this time with Harley behind the wheel. And if you thought you were a decent wheelman, she'd make you her bitch and then some, with the way she drove
>Though you start to wonder what she has in mind when you start to see the city skyline vanishing behind you as she drives further away from Gotham
>"I know what'cha thinkin' and don't worry! I ain't kidnappin' ya! You're my #2 guy, user! I'm takin' ya to a place where all the cool henchpeople hang out! It's just outside Bludhaven! It looks like a dump...mostly 'cause it is a dump, but you'll love it!"
>You lean back against the Quinnmobile's comfy leather seat as you see the latest sign go by:
>Bludhaven 15 Miles
>Beats fetching coffee and donuts for Joker's crew

Attached: 576756756.jpg (500x500, 34.53K)

Made me think of this
youtube.com/watch?v=4TR1O6O5FqY

Attached: d9j2nmw-6288ef2b-8a29-40f6-97fa-f48a70714aa2.png (700x834, 187.86K)

>Harley parks the Quinnmobile in front of what looks like just a regular warehouse or barn
>Were it not for the myriad of cars parked outside and the music coming from inside
>"Some tough customers in there, user. But don't worry! I've got your back!"
>You're not sure if she's being serious or just teasing you, but you feel compelled to thank her anyway. She might not look like it, but she's definately a hell of a scrapper if she's gone up against Batman and Bird-boy
>"Alright, thanks, Ms. Quinn."
>Ah, drop the "Ms. Quinn" stuff, user! Just call me Harley! Everyone does!"
>Alright, you're the boss, Harley."
>See, you're already gettin' it!"
>She laughs as she gives you a friendly punch in the arm before getting out of the car, leaving the window open just a bit for Bud and Lou
>As you move closer to the building the music gets louder and you recognize the song being played, or rather sung. Must be karaoke night.
>It was Maneater by Hall and Oates, and as you enter, you see the two notice the two singers on stage first
>One of the Mad Hatter's guys, either Tweedle-Dee or Tweedle-Dum, (you couldn't tell)
>And a cute tall, blonde in a simple white shirt and Daisy Dukes who's clearly just a nearby farmhand
>You spot an eclectic collection of people from all 'round when you can finally tear your eyes away from that farm girl
>Men in leopard-print suits, women in Greek togas, midgets in 30's-style mobster suits
>It was weird, but everyone looked like they were enjoying themselves cheering the singers on, you could almost forget everyone there was a hardened criminal
>It's only when you spot Harley waving at you from one of the tables that you realize you've been staring too long and go to meet her, just as the weird duo finish their song
>"How'd ya like it?" she asks, taking a long sip of a Long Island Ice Tea
>"Wasn't expecting it to be karaoke night." you admit
>Huh. Must've slipped my mind. Silly ol' me." she says, resting an elbow on the table with a grin

Attached: 8799798987.gif (375x248, 246.51K)

Attached: 0bf221c450d633fbaf882ad5bf38bbb9.jpg (1280x1893, 393.39K)

Harley and user should sing a duet of Limp Bizkit's classic Nookie

Ive been waiting all day for this. almost gave up looking

Attached: RCO003_1583398843.jpg (1041x1600, 268.42K)

Attached: 1605408569233.jpg (980x1500, 787.9K)