The amount of people turning into Karens about this movie is insane

The amount of people turning into Karens about this movie is insane.

Attached: TR.jpg (1920x1080, 325.12K)

I guess if you're against onlyfans being promoted for children that makes you a Karen now.

yeah, because teaching kids to normalize lust instead of rightly fighting it is wrong.

a teenager is going to get horny no matter what, telling them it's wrong is why teen pregnancies are high and kids hate their parents.

Attached: moralsnaking.jpg (1139x682, 145.81K)

And now a groomer wants to weigh in by making a thread for his groomer input. Dull

I'll make it fun though. A name close to Karen is the name of my imaginary webcomic child, it can be pronounced the same, so it's pretty funny that got adopted later as a common name for women just like guy, a first name for people like guy Fawkes is more commonly used for men and also general groups of people. And now Karen is also being used as a term for general groups of people.

Boy oh boy how could a coincidence like that happen

teens only want one thing and that's a stardust the super wizard movie.

I hate it because the character designs are shit and I can't fap to it.

Wrong on every conceivable level

My parents told me I shouldn't have sex as a teen so I didn't. It's not that hard.

Sure bud. That's the reason.

>Imagine if she turned into an adult woman instead of a red panda

Look, it's not the movie's fault if you reading shit into it that simply is not there.

Fucking disgusting movie on every level

Tezuka already did that (Marvelous Melmo).

It is. I had 2 girlfriends in high school and I chose not to have sex with them. I never had sex until age 20 when I was already living on my own and supporting myself. Again, it's not that hard.

I'm convinced the "outrage" is just covert marketing for this movie.

>I can't fap to it.
Such weak conviction.

I'm not gonna watch Beanmouth movie user

Attached: I ain't doin it.png (831x637, 312.55K)

That's incredibly optimistic. James Gunn making pedo jokes on twitter turned into accusations of pedo rape child sacrifice.

>actually using the term Karen

Attached: Giulia cringe.jpg (680x680, 103.98K)

How is it not spam at this point?
We have a million threads not just on this movie, but on this exact same discussion-point regarding the movie?
How is this not just spam at a certain point?

Attached: BC1BD21D-CA10-4223-A1B5-CB45B8BB0409.jpg (1170x778, 254.11K)

>Imagine if she turned into an adult woman instead of a red panda

Fuck you now I have a Bonner and I feel bad about it.

Attached: 1b343a959dd9004[1].jpg (225x224, 3.72K)

Because no one's going to talk about this movie in a month just like every Pixar movie. Maybe it'll get a thread once a year at best so mods just let the troll spam peter off for a few days then focus on more popular shit.

Attached: 1600008798311.gif (250x186, 436.07K)

Thats completely different, Melmo wasn't selling photos of her body of flashing her tits to get what she wanted.

Or better yet, an adult man instead of a red panda