X-Men

What killed the hype for the Krakoa era?

Attached: 1593218317378.jpg (915x1386, 506.4K)

the concept

nothing
it's still going and we got both Hellfire Gala and AXE coming up

It lost some hype when it became clear they had kicked Hickman's plot aside and were just staying there. But they seem to be doing that because they're satisfied at least with the sales of the main titles.

The fact that it didn't end and that they kicked Hickman out.

It became the status quo instead of just being a story. This might have been fine if Krakoa wasn't going creepy sex cult nation where all the characters act OOC and nobody calls them out on the abhorrent shit they do.

Also the fact that it was obvious Hickman didn't really have much of a plan for the stories that took place between the ones where he makes massive, sweeping status quo changes, which makes them feel like he's padding out the story.

It being shit. But it still sells

Vita and the gang

This too

The season 1 finales didn’t have have a big pay off.
By finales, I mean the the last issues before remembering.

The sales of the main title has been around 60k to 50k now, which is just the average sales of x-men main title for the last 10 years

It's still topping charts but for me, the concept was too Alien from X-men I know to be a permanent status quo shift.

That's standard Hickman, though.

The problem is that the X-Men sales were so fucking terrible during the era between Bendis and Hickman that of course Marvel would have a distorted view and believe the X-books are fine as is

>It's still topping charts
Only in digital sales, which are a tiny fraction of overall sales.

fpbp

3 months of everything going on hiatus except for X-Men and Wolverine's event really hurt any momentum they had going after Inferno

For me it's Hickman leaving, would prefer if he did his original plan.

There was hype? Why?
Everything about it was fucking retarded.

Even Mousecucks will eventually be unable to deny the feces is up to their neck and rising. X-Men is the most deliberately shat on property D*sney owns, anyone who still buys product is genuinely cuckolding themself.

>X-Men is the most deliberately shat on property D*sney owns,
The people working on these comics honestly seem to love the X-Men and think they're doing good for them.

>anyone who still buys product is genuinely cuckolding themself.
It's a power fantasy for gays and immigrants now, after years of being a persecution fantasy for them. If you're a straight white person still reading and still self-inserting as a mutant and reeeing about "the humans" you're a crazy person.

>implying he had a plan