Based Avatar Kyoshi

>7 foot tall dommy mommy
>lived for 230 years
>didn't take shit from anybody, killed and destroyed when she had to
>turned her own island into a base of warriors
>wasn't a pacifist pussy, would've probably been on board with genociding the Fire Nation after what they did to the world if she lived in Aang's time
Are there any characters in Avatar more badass than Kyoshi? Wish we got to know more about her or she had her own spinoff series or something.

Attached: Avatar_Kyoshi.png (333x250, 86.26K)

There's a novel series i believe.

Why genocide the evil enemy army when you can just BTFO their ruling class and turn them into your quirky allies? See Japan.

>would've probably been on board with genociding the Fire Nation
Careful not to cut yourself on that edge.

also if you watch her episode where she kills the little shorty she Lava bends

Would lave bending involve earth, fire, or a combination of both?

I think it happens when you have a fire and earth bender parent like BolĂ­n does

It's earth bending only. No canon anywhere said otherwise.

Yes, it confirmed alcohol exists in Avatarworld

Kyoshi was also a partyer

I mean lava is just molten earth, only earthbenders should be able to do it like with metal.
I suppose in theory a fire bender could achieve a similar effect.

I wonder if theres any way to bend that can overlap with the other elements.

>dommy
Rangi is her dom

So, between the 25 years Roku told off Sozin to the time Sozin started the war was it just a sudden attack or was there any political tension? Either way Kyoshi wouldn't have stood for it.

Just earth probably.

Who actually is the most based avatar to ever live?

I'd think an air bender could control steam as well as a water bender since it's an aerosol. If an air bender was strong and skilled enough maybe they could pseudo-bend the other elements (sans actually producing fire or changing the matter state of water) using the air around them, but that probably isn't a ''realistic'' level a person could reach.

I want a full show

Could she beat Ozai?

kinda sad she has to watch Rangi die at some point

Yes, and she wouldn't spare him either.

She'd probably beat him in under 5 minutes as well.

Bump